Wunderman Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wunderman Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wunderman (Washington, DC).

Interview

I applied via Indeed and was then contacted for a phone screen. Since I was not a local candidate, I then had a phone interview with 2 other team members before I was asked to come in person. I drove 4 hours and had an interview that lasted 45 minutes with 2 of the people I had already spoken to on the phone. The interview questions by one individual focused heavily on my presumed negative characteristics based on the fact that I was born into the "Millennial" generation. Travel expenses were not reimbursed and I had to practically stalk the HR person to find out that I did not get the position. I was then told there was another role they were considering me for on another team. After several weeks, a phone interview was set up with the account lead and I was supposed to get feedback that afternoon. However, when I spoke to the HR person she had not talked to the account lead yet and ensured me she would contact me as soon as possible with feedback. After weeks of reaching out via email and phone to the HR person, I received no response or closure of any sort.

A complete lack of common courtesy.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wunderman

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wunderman (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Fairly straightforward interview process. There was a phone screen with the recruiter and then an onsite interview with two people. Overall, it was a great experience. The recruiting team was very communicative, and the process went smoothly.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wunderman (Seattle, WA) in January 2011.

Interview

Good HR department, it was a pretty standard interview no crazy questions or anything. It was a good mix of analytical questions as well as qualitative. They want to know that you are actually into digital before they make a hire.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wunderman (Seattle, WA) in January 2010.

Interview

In person interview after a one hour phone interview with recruiter and a 1 hr. in person interview with another internal recruiter. Candidates were paired with 2 interviewers at a time, over 3 separate 1 hour interviews. Questions around handling stressful situations with clients, what keeps you up at night, what are your greatest strengths, greatest weaknesses, how do you interact with your creative team, what do you perceive this client's greatest challenge to be.

Interview Questions

• What keeps you up at night?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Wunderman (Madrid (Spain)) in September 2015.

Interview

First you have a interview with Human Resources and after with the person that is going to be your manager. The process duration was seven days and they where very nice.

Interview Questions

• what have you done before?
      why do you want to work here?
      Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wunderman (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2013.

Interview

- A phone interview with the HR department to confirm a date to meet the department head
    - A FtF interview with a direct superior to understand mutual expectations and seek clarification about job scope, resume, etc