Wunderman Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wunderman Data Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wunderman (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Phone interview with HR and then on-site interview with team. Phone interview are general questions about my previous projects followed by behavior questions and questions related to advertising industry. On-site interview asked more details about my projects, skill set, capability and interest for their current work.

Interview Questions

• why this position; why this company; describe a challenge; what is your favorite advertisement and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wunderman

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wunderman (Seattle, WA).

Interview

A few days after being referred to Wunderman, I was invited to visit the office and meet the team. I was told they wanted to determine if I'd be able to socially fit in with the rest of the employees. Then, over the course of the following week I met individually with five different team leads for roughly 30 minutes. Each reiterated that the work environment can be demanding and irregular, and went over the basic skills they were looking for in a team member.

Overall, it was a straightforward interview process and everyone was cordial -- I felt like I had really connected with the team and I was told that a few of the team leads were interested in me. After notifying me that they would be making a decision in the next week, they completely blew me off and didn't respond to calls or emails.

Interview Questions

• No huge curve balls here. Each team lead asked a few questions and threw a few terms at me to make sure I had the basic skills needed, but mostly I think they were trying to figure out if I could handle the frustration of performing monotonous tasks for their sole client (Microsoft).   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wunderman (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

First HR round, she was very polite.
    Second technical round, He was also nice guy in term of behavior.In technical round he asked me to write queries on the paper , that was not a good thing because query can be execute on computer not on paper .

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wunderman (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

A complete test of basic knowledge process application, related to skill set understanding, how to tackle tough situations in case the need rises. Also show your ability to take decision on your own in case its required.

Interview Questions

• convincing the interviewer for all the desired skill sets and stability.   Answer Question

Negotiation

NA

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wunderman (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

First written paper of almost 1 and half hour, purpose of the test is to check level of knowledge of Excel, MS office tool, English and DBMS. Overall, very good question paper.
    After this face to face 2 rounds with operation manager and team lead.
    Final few more tricky questions.. nice experience.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wunderman in May 2010.

Interview

The hirring process as upto mark starting from a regular qualifier to a double interveiw.Overall,it was satisfactory as the company profile was discussed first and option to either continue or leave was offered which actually was the best part..

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to change your current job and that to for a company that has an exactly different profile then to what you have been in the company right now(previous employer)?   Answer Question