Wunderman Senior Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wunderman Senior Account Executive Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wunderman (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Someone referred me to their HR team for a position they thought I would be great for. Received a number of calls from their hiring manager trying to set up an interview (almost overly interested). We finally had a phone interview which I thought went very well because he wanted to set up a call with a few of the direct team members within 24 hours. Had a Skype interview with 3 people thought we all connected and had great conversation then crickets - no call or email. I really liked the team, the client and the challenge of the position so I called 2x and sent follow up emails with no response. Very disappointing and unprofessional especially given the way it started.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wunderman

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wunderman (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Initially, the interview process was very pleasant/standard. I was contacted by HR to interview for a position on the Xbox team. Upon arriving, I was told I was actually interviewing for a position on T-Mobile. I completed the interview and received very positive feedback. I followed up with HR to address the account assignment confusion, to which the HR contact invited me back for a second round of interviews with the Xbox team. Again, when I arrived, I was told I would be interviewing with the T-Mobile account director. The interview went very well, I received immediate positive feedback from the director. I followed up with a thank you note to everyone included in the process. The response? Nothing. Never heard a word back from HR, nor anyone on the team. It's now been over 6 weeks, and I've found a position with a better and more organized company. I was not impressed with the internal confusion and mismangement of my interview experience.

Interview Questions

• All questions were very standard and predictable. Interview format was more conversational.   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wunderman in October 2013.

Interview

After a phone interview I was asked to go in for in-person interview. I was supposed to meet with 4 people that day: one who would be my supervisor, then the account lead, third was a project manager and fourth another account person. The first few interviews went well, nothing unexpected. Then the fourth person never showed up to meet with me (they forgot). The HR person apologized and said they'd follow up with me in a few days. A week later I checked in, they said they were still deliberating and should know in a few days. Never heard back.

Interview Questions

• This wasn't unexpected but I was asked about it several times as it sounded like this situation happened often: Tell me about a time when you've had to say "no" to a Client? or How do you handle difficult/demanding Clients?   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wunderman in July 2007.

Interview

Overall, the process could be described as "hurry up and wait". I moved to a new city and attended a recruiting mixer hosted by Wunderman. It was a bit overwhelming because you didn't know who the point of contact was for what position posted online, so I had to try and get around and speak to everyone. I met 2 managers who I scheduled follow up interviews with. The 1:1 went well and I learned the same day that the manager was hoping to give me an offer. It was weeks waiting to here back from the recruiter. In fact, the manager actually emailed me to ensure I was still interested in the position and I had to tell her that I hadn't received an official offer yet. Akward!

Interview Questions

• None out of the ordinary for this particular interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

After receiving an offer I explained that I was anticipating the salary to be a bit higher. When I asked about negotiating, I was flatly told by the company recruiter that it was a non-negotiable offer.

My recommendation is to speak directly to the manager for the position and set expectations in advance of the recruiter.