Wyckoff Heights Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Easy interview process, as I applied for an internship which was part of the college curriculum. The process was already started by the program director. Basic interview questions, more like a nice conversation between me and the interviewer.

EMT Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center.

Interview

Took an exam of about 50 questions and I spoke to the director for 10 minutes.It was mostly about describing myself and my interests in the company, followed by explanation of my responsibilities and the company philosophy. I was joined by one other interviewing candidate. We both Received a call an hour later to come back for processing.

Internal Medicine Resident Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center (Brooklyn, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Program participates in THE MATCH, the interview process is 1 day from 09 hrs to 16 hrs. No medical knowledge questions, just tell me about you and yourself, expectations about the program. US experience background. 26 interviews per day x 15-17 days. Friendly staff and nice place.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center in January 2015.

Interview

They always ask medical questions ,be prepared according to your profile.mostly will emergency cases.the other person asks about your resume.in general they were so polite and friendly .they interview almost 500 people for 26 positions.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

Was with HR personnel who was really friendly and welcoming. The person asked about work experience, education and why would you want to be a nurse.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center (Brooklyn, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

The process took about two months from applying to the date of hire. I was called in for an interview. I didn't think I got the job after not hearing anything back after one month. So I gave up. The next month I got a call from HR and went to do testing and physical. Then I was given benefits orientation.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center (Brooklyn, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview was professional, Got tested, was hired by the Supervisor of the department who then took me to his Director at the time.Worked part time stated the full time after one year.

Patient Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center (Brooklyn, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

I received a call from Human Resources about a week after I applied. I scheduled the interview for the following week. I met with the HR Generalist. She was very nonchalant. She didnt shake my hand, she barely looked at me, she asked me general interview questions, and recorded my responses. I was given her card and then told I would be meeting with the head of the dept for which I was applying. I met with her for a staggering 2 hours. She questioned me like an FBI agent but did give me a lot of nods and 'yes" when she liked my responses. I was given her card and she stated that I will receive a response in a few weeks (it was the xmas, new years season). It was a very stressful interview. I sent a thank you email the next day. The first week of the new year, I received a job offer which I accepted. I was told to come in for paperwork and orientation ASAP. Orientation had some characters; a lot of sorry to say, ghetto employees. I was very taken aback by the lack of professionalism.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate because I believe the salary was fair, but one tip to someone who does negotiate, they take a long time to respond so if you need to be hired right away you may not want to negotiate the salary too much. This is based on my supervisor who negotiated and it took a little over a month for her to finally start.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center in October 2010.

Interview

Just be yourself and know what you're talking about. Not stressful at all.

Better offer.