Wyeth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wyeth Interview Questions

QC Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ramapo, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wyeth (Ramapo, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

Round table discussion where each interviewer takes a turn asking a question about a hypothetical situation that you may or may have not faced on the job. Absolute torture for a temporary job opening, I couldn't wait for it to be over and I never applied for a job there again.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were on a team and one of the team members was not doing their fair share of the work?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wyeth (Wilmington, NC) in March 2010.

Interview

First interview was face to face rather than a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain your bonus program with your former company.   1 Answer

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wyeth in December 2007.

Interview

I had no previous experience but the hiring manger did agree to meet with me. I spoke to the manager on the phone, I was recommended by a current employee that was resigning. It was a extremely basic interview. I feel that the manager met me to be curtious, but they had already made the decision to go with someone from within. Compared to other pharmaceutical interviews it was much less tedious. I did not have to do a phone qualification test before hand.

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult sales experience so far to date.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wyeth in February 2012.

Interview

It was a first interview with a recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What have you been doing while unemployed?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wyeth (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview process was extremely long, phone interview, after phone interview, in person, panel interview. They don't ask anything that other companies ask. If you have been to one interview you have been to most of them. In the end I got another offer from a different company before their process was done.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with the system that they use   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wyeth (Bucharest (Romania)) in March 2010.

Interview

- Bad attitude
    - Attempt to find out more details about the way of working of their big competitors

Interview Questions

• What is step by step the process of a study start-up in your company?   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wyeth in May 2009.

Interview

The interviewers were very nice and pleasant. It was a very informal one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• The Star type questions were the most difficult to answer. "Explain how you would handle a dispute between your employees"   1 Answer

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wyeth in April 2008.

Interview

got phone interview first, then 2 on site interview. All seemed promising yet was told hiring freeze.