Wyeth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wyeth Interview Questions

2.8

QC Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ramapo, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wyeth (Ramapo, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

Round table discussion where each interviewer takes a turn asking a question about a hypothetical situation that you may or may have not faced on the job. Absolute torture for a temporary job opening, I couldn't wait for it to be over and I never applied for a job there again.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were on a team and one of the team members was not doing their fair share of the work?   1 Answer

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wyeth (Portland, OR) in January 2016.

Interview

Submitted resume after referral from existing employee recommendation. Phone screen/interview with recruiting. Phone interview with hiring manager. Formal in person interview scheduled. Interview was in STAR format. Situation, Task, Action Result. Formulate your answers this way.

Interview Questions

Actually still in process, that option is not listed.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wyeth (Bucharest (Romania)) in March 2010.

Interview

- Bad attitude
    - Attempt to find out more details about the way of working of their big competitors

Interview Questions

• What is step by step the process of a study start-up in your company?   Answer Question

Scientist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wyeth (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview process was well structured and pleasant. Several managers and directors interviewed me. I had to go from office to office. Some were more detailed than the others. Wyeth was a very diverse work place.

Interview Questions

• How to separate reaction products   1 Answer

Negotiation

It took a while to settle on a final salary

Facilities Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wyeth (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

I was approached by an external recruiter and the process took less than a week. The interview started with the hiring manager giving an overview of the business and what was expected of the role, subsequently I was asked to go through what I had done in the past that are related to the role. The entire conversation was pretty pleasant with us sharing our past work experiences, the hiring manager was really nice and down-to-earth. Not many difficult technical questions being asked rather more on how I solved problems/conflicts in the past. I was offered the role days later with competitive package however decided to accept another offer with more ideal work location.

Interview Questions

• How have you managed conflicts among your sub-ordinated in the past?
      What is your career goal?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wyeth (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview process was extremely long, phone interview, after phone interview, in person, panel interview. They don't ask anything that other companies ask. If you have been to one interview you have been to most of them. In the end I got another offer from a different company before their process was done.

Medical Affairs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wyeth (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

After the initial meeting with the head of HR, another meeting was arranged to meet with the head of the department. She was very personable and easy-going. We had a conversation about scientific knowledge and the specific objectives / goals for the medical affairs department.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to transition out of academia?
      Are you comfortable with interacting with medical professionals?   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wyeth (Canton, OH).

Interview

The interview was at a time when it wasn't as structured as it is now and was more friendly. The person who interviewed me was my manager as well. He is a wonderful human being who taught me very much about the job and people in general. The interview was over half a day during a drive along with him. I don't know if they do these anymore. It gave us both an opportunity to get to know each other better,

Interview Questions

• Describe your greatest achievement and your greatest failure.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary was pretty structured

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wyeth (Dallas, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

Standard describe your previous work experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty set salary based on experience.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wyeth in August 2008.

Interview

The hiring process was consistent with Pharma. Star questions were the focus of the interview.