Wyeth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 16, 2017

2.9

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wyeth (New Brunswick, NJ) in June 2009.

Interview

Well defined and organized interview process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

defiantly negotiable

Research Scientist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wyeth (Cambridge, MA) in September 2008.

Interview

It was a very informal interview, with the hiring manager and several of her colleagues.

Interview Questions

• Why was I leaving previous job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered 40% more than my current salary, so I did not negotiate

Research Scientist Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wyeth in March 2008.

Interview

Applied from job postings. Interview confirmation with email and telephone call. First phone interview with hiring manager, very positive discussion and notified that other interviews are being held simultaneously and will be contacted in few weeks based on need for further discussions. Was contacted in a month and a second onsite interview was arranged where meetings with multiple people in multiple disciplines. Again very postitive. Offer presented in another month, very competitive and excellent package.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wyeth in December 2007.

Interview

I had no previous experience but the hiring manger did agree to meet with me. I spoke to the manager on the phone, I was recommended by a current employee that was resigning. It was a extremely basic interview. I feel that the manager met me to be curtious, but they had already made the decision to go with someone from within. Compared to other pharmaceutical interviews it was much less tedious. I did not have to do a phone qualification test before hand.

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult sales experience so far to date.   Answer Question

Facilities Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wyeth (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

I was approached by an external recruiter and the process took less than a week. The interview started with the hiring manager giving an overview of the business and what was expected of the role, subsequently I was asked to go through what I had done in the past that are related to the role. The entire conversation was pretty pleasant with us sharing our past work experiences, the hiring manager was really nice and down-to-earth. Not many difficult technical questions being asked rather more on how I solved problems/conflicts in the past. I was offered the role days later with competitive package however decided to accept another offer with more ideal work location.

Interview Questions

• How have you managed conflicts among your sub-ordinated in the past?
      What is your career goal?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The questions were straight forward and common interview questions were asked. The interviewer was friendly and the process was quite pleasant. Try to prepare for common question asked during interview and write down your model answer. The whole process lasted only around 20-25 minutes and there is only one round of interview.

Medical Affairs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wyeth (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

After the initial meeting with the head of HR, another meeting was arranged to meet with the head of the department. She was very personable and easy-going. We had a conversation about scientific knowledge and the specific objectives / goals for the medical affairs department.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to transition out of academia?
      Are you comfortable with interacting with medical professionals?   Answer Question

Microbiologist Interview

Interview

Went through one interview and it was successful. My ex supervisor was easily approachable and friendly. Did not feel much stress when being interviewed by him. Was offered for the position after the week after and arranged for health screening.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted the offer without negotiation

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wyeth.

Interview

Interviewed by several people, on t he whole, was positive.

Interview Questions

• would you be willing to travel around the world for work?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Difficult as they have a tight salary structure.

Product Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wyeth (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in February 2013.

Interview

Meeting with HR executive, HR director and the marketing director, no written test. The question from HR director is tough and she tends to give hard time to interviewee to see if you can stay cool with pressure.

Interview Questions

• What are the campaign you may do if you have unlimited budget?   1 Answer