Wyeth Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wyeth Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wyeth (Portland, OR) in January 2016.

Interview

Submitted resume after referral from existing employee recommendation. Phone screen/interview with recruiting. Phone interview with hiring manager. Formal in person interview scheduled. Interview was in STAR format. Situation, Task, Action Result. Formulate your answers this way.

Interview Questions

Actually still in process, that option is not listed.

Other Interview Reviews for Wyeth

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wyeth (Canton, OH).

Interview

The interview was at a time when it wasn't as structured as it is now and was more friendly. The person who interviewed me was my manager as well. He is a wonderful human being who taught me very much about the job and people in general. The interview was over half a day during a drive along with him. I don't know if they do these anymore. It gave us both an opportunity to get to know each other better,

Interview Questions

• Describe your greatest achievement and your greatest failure.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary was pretty structured

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wyeth in December 2007.

Interview

I had no previous experience but the hiring manger did agree to meet with me. I spoke to the manager on the phone, I was recommended by a current employee that was resigning. It was a extremely basic interview. I feel that the manager met me to be curtious, but they had already made the decision to go with someone from within. Compared to other pharmaceutical interviews it was much less tedious. I did not have to do a phone qualification test before hand.

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult sales experience so far to date.   Answer Question