Wyman-Gordon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Wyman-Gordon

2.5

Outsourcing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grafton, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wyman-Gordon (Grafton, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

3 part interview. Part 1 - 1 hour phone screen, Part 2: 3 hour interview including tour of the factory, and meeting multiple executives. Part 3: 1 hour interview with Factory and operations manager

Interview Questions

• Why would you choose Wyman Gordon?   1 Answer

Operation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Grafton, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wyman-Gordon (North Grafton, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

Upon arrival was given s plant tour. Then met with the interim ops person, the sales manager and then the GM. They shared with me there challenges and issues and asked how I could help solve these issues.

Interview Questions

• How could I use my background and experience to improve the efficiency of the plant and improve margins.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wyman-Gordon (Columbus, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online and a few weeks later got a call from an HR rep. We spoke for about ten minutes to set up a phone interview a few days later with a plant manager. Very easy phone interview; the operations of the plant were explained and very few technical questions were asked.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cypress, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wyman-Gordon (Cypress, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

Management has changed and my interview experience is obsolete.

Product Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grafton, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wyman-Gordon (Grafton, MA).

Interview

I applied to job through a very helpful online recruiter. We setup an onsite interview quickly. The interview took about 3 hours including tour, 2 technical, and 1 HR interview. Facilities were dated and very worn down. Decided not to continue process after interview. Two others were being interviewed for the position.

Interview Questions

• What could be some important factors to consider during manufacturing process?   1 Answer

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Grafton, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wyman-Gordon (North Grafton, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was fairly laid back and informational regarding their internal processes. The plant tour was very impressive as the building is significantly large in scale. Their equipment was dated however, everything was running.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a union environment?   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Interview

I was called several times from the recruiting agency, and the interview process in-person was panel style with the QE team plus the manager. Everyone was very nice, but the facility could have definitely used good housekeeping practices.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wyman-Gordon.

Interview

Checked-in at gate and was escorted by the HR manager. Interview was in the HR office and was interviewed by Quality and HR. I was asked a couple of standard interview questions but mostly talked about my resume. Overall interview was not too stressful.

Manufacturing Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wyman-Gordon.

Interview

After submitting an online application I was contacted by phone to scheduled an in person interview. upon arriving I was given a tour of the facility and had one on one interviews with several engineers. During the interviews I was asked technical questions about casting and general engineering knowledge questions.

Metallurgist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grafton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wyman-Gordon (Grafton, MA).

Interview

Unorganized and unprofessional. Took a long time to schedule, did not answer all questions I ask the honestly. Did not reimburse for travel expenses, nor did they offer. Kept me waiting on interviewers. A lot of standard questions and not allowed to present my extensive work history and experiences because of standard routine questions.

Undecided