Wyndham Capital Mortgage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Wyndham Capital Mortgage

2.3

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Capital Mortgage.

Interview

The interview is very pleasant and easy. Phone interview was first. Once you oass that they will ask for an inside interview. Wyndham is looking for people with zero sales training so tgey can stick you in a 3 month training program. The interview process is really well overall, very easy process.

Interview Questions

Interview

Very casual and more of me asking the questions rather than the interviewer. Sat in the interview for about 45 minutes and I did most of the talking.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to know about our company?   1 Answer

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Capital Mortgage (Charlotte, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

Very comfortable and open conversation. I was not nervous and felt at ease, I did not get the job even though I thought it went great. I was e-mailed a note saying I did not get the job due to having a more qualified candidate. I really doubt that was the case. I have extensive underwriting abilities. I wished they would have been more honest and provided me with a better reason and so that I may work on any areas needing improvement.

Interview Questions

• My ability to review self employment income.   1 Answer

Production Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wyndham Capital Mortgage.

Interview

Interviewing process was great! Company showed a lot of interest in bringing me on board. During my interview for Service Center Champion, the hiring manager realized that I would be used better in a different role. Interviewed in person and on the phone (Skype) for Production Assistant. Received a call 2 days later, company decided to proceed with another candidate.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Capital Mortgage (Charlotte, NC) in September 2011.

Interview

Great Interview Process. Did phone interview, then called in for 3 different 1:1 interviews, all very easy and straightforward. Had to complete a basic math quiz. Job is basically you on the phone for 8+ hours a day selling mortgages. 100% commission though, and training last 2 months and they only pay you 2k a month during that period.

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Capital Mortgage (Charlotte, NC) in August 2018.

Interview

I was given a phone interview with an HR manager. I told them about my experience, and she was very excited about not only my experience but what I can bring to the company. She insured me that she'd give me a call within a few days to coordinate a time to talk to the new head of marketing. I got an email the next morning that they were moving on to other candidates. I quickly wondered why and looked up the new head of marketing, and it hit be quickly. I had much more experience in marketing overall that the head of the department. I could know this is not an ideal situation to be put in, and I was turned down because of having more robust experience that the head of the whole department.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your digital marketing experience...   1 Answer

Wyndham Capital Mortgage Response

Oct 22, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for your feedback as it only helps us learn and make our processes better. Timing is essential in the hiring process and sometimes candidates are not privy to information regarding where... More

Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Wyndham Capital Mortgage (Charlotte, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

Hiring was pretty straight forward. They sent me the details by email on the position, the pay, the culture, etc. Then, I chatted with the recruiter to ensure I sounded ok talking to people. Then I went to the office for the interview, suit and tie, and was offered the job after having a 30 or 45 minute conversation with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about helping people improve their lives?   1 Answer
    • How do you feel about talking on the phone?   1 Answer