Wyndham Hotels and Resorts Front Desk Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wyndham Hotels and Resorts Front Desk Agent Interview Questions

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wyndham Hotels and Resorts (Tampa, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

Basic kinds of questions. Relaxed and casual. I got an interview with the GM on the spot after walking in to fill out an application. GM was friendly. He seemed to mainly be interested in finding people that could "rachet up" the level of customer service in his hotel. He used that phrase several times -- "rachet up". He must have heard it recently and liked it.

Interview Questions

• Where do you seen yourself in five years? Describe a time when you failed in your job and how did you respond to it? How does your experience lend itself to working at a front desk?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wyndham Hotels and Resorts

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wyndham Hotels and Resorts (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Fill out the application then you get a call for an interview with the human resource manager. If that goes well you will get an interview with the front desk manager. The last step is a interview with the GM.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you have to go above and beyond for a customer and what did you do to exceed it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiating the pay it was already listed when you applied for the job