Wyndham Vacation Guest Service Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Guest Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Avila Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation (Avila Beach, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. The only bad part was it took about 1 month for my background check to clear. One phone interview, two in person interviews. Although the interview process was short and easy, the background check took 30+ days. Fortunately, management called me twice a week until the background check cleared, that really helped ease my mind.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the company that other candidates can not?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wyndham Vacation

Guest Service Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation in March 2011.

Interview

At first I was very excited about this opportunity! I had a phone interview, and then I was contacted by the ite manager for an on location interview. 2 hours after the interview I recieved a call from the HR rep that informed me that the interview went really well and she wanted to schedule a phone interview with HR. I participated in the phone interview and then the on site manager called me to inform me that the regional manager will be contacting me for an interview. After 2 weeks of not hearing anything I called the manager back, he informed me that they had a new regional manager and to be patient. 2 weeks later I called again and he informed me that I should be expecting a call from the regional, but to continue persuing other employment opportunities. If I was not the right candidate for the position, that is what should have been stated. I felt like I was given the run around!

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer