Wyndham Vacation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 24, 2017

2.6

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Group presentation of "Why Wyndham", followed by individual interviews. I thought questions were odd. Also, felt misled by their job post. Job post stated 60K -100K. Reality hourly wage of $10.50 per hour. Earn extra when you get buns in seats for timeshare presentations.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation (Orlando, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

voice interview after applying
    face to face with management
    if you was a cashier what would you do if a guest would not move when you have a line
    why did you apply for this position

Interview Questions

• what is your strength and weakness
      how do you help a irate guest
      Answer Question

Ovation Case Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation (Orlando, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was fairly easy. I was scheduled for a morning interview. They were punctual and I didn't have to wait. My recruiter sat with me gave me a few tips to be more successful and gave me a bottle of water which I thought it was a very nice gesture considerinh that the interview took an 1 hr. It was a behavioral interview. Be prepared to provide clear and precise example. It was fairly an easy interview and the manager are very helpful. They really want you to succeed.

Interview Questions

• please explain a situation that you had to make a difficult decision. what was the situation and the outcome   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation.

Interview

The interviewee will need to have a sales or marketing background. Keep in mind this job is 80 percent commission based. Like usual there will be a brief phone interview then a follow up in person interview shortly afterwards. Interviews will normally be by a panel of 2 or more persons.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond to rejection?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation (Orlando, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with 2 hiring managers independently. The first manager asked me about typical project management duties: integration, scope, time management, cost management, quality management, human resources management, project communications, risk management, procurement, project stakeholder management. The second manager asked me only situational behavioral type questions which I was not prepared for.

Interview Questions

• The first manager asked me good questions about my background. The second manager asked me only behavioral interview questions.   Answer Question

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very easy going and relaxed. I met with two supervisors and the recruiter and they went over my resume and asked me about my skills. I was able to ask all the questions I had and they have good feedback.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work with the schedule? I..e holidays weekends   Answer Question

Negotiation

I hurt myself very badly on the day of the actual interview. When I was offered my position they were very understanding and worked with me to create a start date that worked with my recovery.

Customer Service Representative-Rental Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation (Orlando, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied towards the end of the process for this position so I think it was a little different esp with not having a formal phone interview. Apply online, receive an email for an ondemand phone interview, an hour after completed received a call for a face to face interview which was scheduled for 9am the next morning, met with director, sat with pr rep to listed to calls, and had a round table with 2 other applicants and the recruiter and 2 directors where they asked us questions and engaged in conversation. Very comfortable.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Panel interview, very professional. The norm is to meet with at least three people that will be interacting with the person to be hired. Each one is an expert in their field, so I recommend not to lie, be straight forward and if the level of comfort is there, you wlll get the job

Interview Questions

• Multiple, from professional experience to real situations   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation (Pompano Beach, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

I responded to the posting on the company website by sending an email with resume to recruiter. Like a week later I received a call from the recruiter to set an in person interview.
    I met with the recruiter, trainer, manager and the senior guy. The entire process was 2 1/2 hours long! I spent the most time talking to the senior guy. It was more conversational than a real interview. I was offered the job the same day.

After I was sent a link to complete my application and background information.
    Once the background was cleared, I was sent an email with orientation information.

Orientation is about a month long. The trainer (Josselyn) is really cool but what you learn in training is a complete waste of time and does NOT help at all once you are on the floor. You are told things that conflict with what you were taught and told in training.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation.

Interview

Straight forward. Contact with recruiter and managers who asked me about myself and background, as well as my understanding of the timeshare industry. I was brought in for an interview with marketing and sales leaders.

Interview Questions

• Sell me a set of tires (or lipstick)   1 Answer
    • What motivates you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

An offer was made and I accepted.