Wyndham Vacation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Wyndham Vacation Interview Questions

Updated Jan 6, 2018

2.6

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation in December 2017.

Interview

I sent my application in and the next day the recruiter called and screened me. The very next day I was called for an interview, went to the interview, which was great. On my way home, I received a call asking me if I wanted the job.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation (Anaheim, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by them via LinkedIn. I met with HR and VP on 1st round and Director of Sales and a Sales Manager on 2nd round. I liked the energy in the office and all of the front of the house employees seemed generally happy to be there and were very welcoming. "First Impressions" do make a difference.

Sales Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leavenworth, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation (Leavenworth, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

Submitted online application. Next day received and email from recruiter to schedule a phone interview the next day. Then during the phone interview we set up an in-person-interview the following day with the marketing manager. During that interview was offered the job. Start date was a week after that.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2017.

Interview

Smooth and easy. All legitimate questions pertaining to the job.

Started with a group interview and immediately got scheduled for a one-on-one interview two days later.

Had a follow up interview then got a job offer about a week later.

Interview Questions

• What is my outlook on the sales process and the product to be sold.   Answer Question

Community Marketing Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation (San Francisco, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview went well it seems like a positive environment to work in, they asked a lot of questions dealing with sales, past experience, as well as how well you deal with rejection. It was a sales job so these questions seemed fitting.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever dealt with rejection while selling something and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Phone interview for an hour with HR, then submitted a writing sample. Once approved I was called in for a full-afternoon of 3 interviews: one 3-person panel interview, then a 2-person interview, followed by a one-on-one with the VP and head of my potential team, all one after the other. Then I had a call-back for another 2 person interview a little later. Did not hear back for about 2 full months.

Interview Questions

• A little bit of everything, but definitely how to prioritize work when everyone wants something done immediately. Specific questions related to the duties and responsibilities of the job.   3 Answers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation (Orlando, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Quick group interview, with a 5 minute private interview with upper management.

Tour of building, quick salary information along with the schedule you would receive. Meeting a few of the upper managements along with the HR person with the company, rules and regulations. Very quick 15 minute group interview,

Interview Questions

• Where would you go on vacation if you had the chance   3 Answers

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2017.

Interview

Went to information meeting and they gave me verbal offer on spot? Seemed like a big company that can not hide anything so do your research, but they are trying to sell you the job so be careful.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Why did you choose your major?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation.

Interview

I Met with the supervisor and manager on the first interview then I went to meet with the director of sales on a different day . jThey asked common interview questions. It was a total of two interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Wyndham?   3 Answers

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Group presentation of "Why Wyndham", followed by individual interviews. I thought questions were odd. Also, felt misled by their job post. Job post stated 60K -100K. Reality hourly wage of $10.50 per hour. Earn extra when you get buns in seats for timeshare presentations.