Wyndham Vacation Ownership Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 4, 2018

2.5

Reservations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation Ownership (Orlando, FL).

Interview

It was an open house so it was quick and painless.
    First interviewed with a Corporate Manager who was helping out and then I made it to the second interview and met with a Department Supervisor named Molly and it went well. Molly ended up bring one of my trainers the other one has left the company.

Interview Questions

• I was asked by the first lady I forgot her name ...how would I upsell to a person on a limited budget .   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation Ownership.

Interview

I was contacted by the hiring manager and went in after a call on the phone. I was offered the position after my second interview. I haven’t accepted or declined it yet, but the company seems very interesting.

Lead Engineer- IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation Ownership (Orlando, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied on Linkedin through a staffing company. They liked my profile and wanted to interview on video portal they use. I was interviewed by VP, Senior Director and Technical manager from New Jersey for 1 hour. Lots of technical questions were asked. They were very professional, respectful and very eager in my experience and also set the expectation for the new role and explained the business remodel they are going through. I was very much impressed. After 1 week I got to know that they want to do another video round with another Director who works with IT very close. It was another 45 minutes discussion where 2 directors joined and asked me questions and explained the expectations and challenges. They asked personality related questions too and how would I deal in those situations. After those 2 video rounds they wanted me to fly online for F2F interview with VP and HR. They arranged the travel and stay. I met the VP onsite and HR and they asked questions about different scenarios how would I deal and what I have done in the past, lots of personality questions too. I got the offer same week when I returned home. The whole experience was amazing and the process was very smooth, I am actually interviewing with at least 5 other billion dollar companies, even bigger and they are very much interested to make an offer to me but I am choosing Wyndham because the whole experience was very good and they were very detailed in their selection process and seemed very professional and the whole process was very smooth I haven't seen before.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your most challanging project \ work?
      How did you resolve a conflict between you and business?   Answer Question

Bell Person Interview

Interview

A somewhat formal process with one of the managers. The questions were mainly to see if you were competent both physically/socially for the job. Very positive and open to feedback, they wanted to see if you understood the job and how it plays a huge role in overall guest experience.

Interview Questions

• "What would you consider to be a great experience while staying in a timeshare/hotel?"   Answer Question

Bellman Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation Ownership.

Interview

Not too formal, interactive questions about different possible on the job scenarios. Also some questions of integrity and character. Mainly wanted to see you had the basic ability/competency to perform the job description.

Inbound Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation Ownership (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2018.

Interview

I filled out the application online. I was called by the Talent Acquisition agent and met with the hiring manager the next day. What I loved about the interview, it was very laid back but very professional. Dexter Thomas is the one who interviewed me and he was extremely knowledgable about all the inner workings of making a call center successful. It's a groudbreaking opportunity and if handled the way Mr. Thomas wants to run it, the sales agents there will have their lives changed for the better forever.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you and your supervisor or manager had a conflict. How did you handle it and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation Ownership (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online, received an invite for a phone interview a couple of days later. After the phone interview which is automated, I received an invite for an assessment. The final interview was in person with the Supervisor and Manager.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were related to past experience and difficulties.   1 Answer

Real Estate Agent Sale Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation Ownership (Pompano Beach, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

very efficient They have an open house where you can learn about the job and company so you can decide if it's for you or not. . 3 layers . I got hired the day of the interview

Collections Specialist Interview

Application

Interview

I applied through Indeed.com, I was then transferred to the company website. The response was received within a week for a over the phone voice interview that was fun and new. a week or two later I received an email and a call stating that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you handled a difficult situation. What happened and what was the outcome.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation Ownership in December 2017.

Interview

I sent my application in and the next day the recruiter called and screened me. The very next day I was called for an interview, went to the interview, which was great. On my way home, I received a call asking me if I wanted the job.