Wyndham Vacation Ownership Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wyndham Vacation Ownership Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2018

2.5

Bell Person Interview

Interview

A somewhat formal process with one of the managers. The questions were mainly to see if you were competent both physically/socially for the job. Very positive and open to feedback, they wanted to see if you understood the job and how it plays a huge role in overall guest experience.

Interview Questions

• "What would you consider to be a great experience while staying in a timeshare/hotel?"   Answer Question

Bellman Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation Ownership.

Interview

Not too formal, interactive questions about different possible on the job scenarios. Also some questions of integrity and character. Mainly wanted to see you had the basic ability/competency to perform the job description.

Inbound Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation Ownership (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2018.

Interview

I filled out the application online. I was called by the Talent Acquisition agent and met with the hiring manager the next day. What I loved about the interview, it was very laid back but very professional. Dexter Thomas is the one who interviewed me and he was extremely knowledgable about all the inner workings of making a call center successful. It's a groudbreaking opportunity and if handled the way Mr. Thomas wants to run it, the sales agents there will have their lives changed for the better forever.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you and your supervisor or manager had a conflict. How did you handle it and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation Ownership (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online, received an invite for a phone interview a couple of days later. After the phone interview which is automated, I received an invite for an assessment. The final interview was in person with the Supervisor and Manager.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were related to past experience and difficulties.   1 Answer

Real Estate Agent Sale Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation Ownership (Pompano Beach, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

very efficient They have an open house where you can learn about the job and company so you can decide if it's for you or not. . 3 layers . I got hired the day of the interview

Collections Specialist Interview

Application

Interview

I applied through Indeed.com, I was then transferred to the company website. The response was received within a week for a over the phone voice interview that was fun and new. a week or two later I received an email and a call stating that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you handled a difficult situation. What happened and what was the outcome.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation Ownership in December 2017.

Interview

I sent my application in and the next day the recruiter called and screened me. The very next day I was called for an interview, went to the interview, which was great. On my way home, I received a call asking me if I wanted the job.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation Ownership (Anaheim, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by them via LinkedIn. I met with HR and VP on 1st round and Director of Sales and a Sales Manager on 2nd round. I liked the energy in the office and all of the front of the house employees seemed generally happy to be there and were very welcoming. "First Impressions" do make a difference.

Sales Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leavenworth, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation Ownership (Leavenworth, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

Submitted online application. Next day received and email from recruiter to schedule a phone interview the next day. Then during the phone interview we set up an in-person-interview the following day with the marketing manager. During that interview was offered the job. Start date was a week after that.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation Ownership (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2017.

Interview

Smooth and easy. All legitimate questions pertaining to the job.

Started with a group interview and immediately got scheduled for a one-on-one interview two days later.

Had a follow up interview then got a job offer about a week later.

Interview Questions

• What is my outlook on the sales process and the product to be sold.   Answer Question