Wyndham Vacation Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wyndham Vacation Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2017

2.5

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation.

Interview

The process was easy. First meet with recruiter. Then get called for a second and final with the director. After that you go to real estate school to pass the state exam. The you have an orientation, train for 2 weeks, and hit the floor.
The company hires anyone and everyone for sales. It's not hard at all.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your favorite vacation. Can you describe it to me and why is it your favorite.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wyndham Vacation

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation (Springfield, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

Individual interview for the first interview and you answer situational questions. the second interview is a group interview to see how you interact with a group. They're looking for outgoing people that like to talk.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you accomplished something hard to achieve   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Napa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation (Napa, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

the hiring manager was very misleading about the amount of money & opportunity for the position & the company. You have to meet with the manager of the department you are applying for & then they schedule you to meet with the general manager of the hotel that you will be working in. The hiring manager that I met was very clueless

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was extremely professional, from A-Z. There was an initial interview, then afterwards there was a panel review. The overall process was quick and to the point. There wasn't prolonged periods of waiting, or any kind of show. Just straight professionalism.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation in May 2015.

Interview

Chaotic and fast. Phone interview with recruiter on Thursday. Spoke in person w/ a different recruiter on Monday, asked to come back next Monday. Meet with a panel of three managers. Got hired. I felt that almost anyone with a salesman type personality could get the job. Everything seemed more like a formality than an actual interview. Phone interview-check. 1st interview-check. Panel interview-check. "We need warm bodies and he has a pulse. Let's do this."

Interview Questions

• Very typical sales interview questions. Hardly an interview at all, more of a conversation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Structured pay based on commission and goals.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation (Pompano Beach, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position online, and was sent a video evaluation/Q&A. After passing it sent my information over to a recruiter, who invited me in for a career session/open house. The open house had four or five other candidates, and it gave an overview of the company. The recruiter then set up a phone interview for further screening. After passing through that phase, then you get invited to have a manager interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite vacation experience?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you had a customer that told you from the start they didn't want to listen to your timeshare presentation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Napa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation (Napa, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

contacted by recruiter and set up a tour of the site. met with managers after to discuss what i would do in sales situations and what i would say back to them in each scenario. You are required to have a california real estate license and hang it in the office

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the couple was saying yes to everyhting you said to speed the process along?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sevierville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation (Sevierville, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

3 step process. Phone screen. Then met with the site recruiter for 1 on 1. The finally another visit for Hiring Manager interview, this was very brief meeting. I was told after my second interview at the site that they would like to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• What motivates me.
      Am I competitive.
      Whats the most I have made in the past 5 years.
      Can I work weekend and holidays.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Had two interviews for a Vacation Ownership sales position, with Territory Manager and his junior employee. Many 'psychological profile' questions asked. Need your State's active real estate license in advance in order to start immediately. Is hourly pay for 60 days, then Commission supplemented by hourly wage which is then deducted from Commissions each month.

Interview Questions

• Are you a "I must win" OR an "I can't stand to lose" person?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Vacation (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2014.

Interview

I was about ready to give up on the process. Once called, the interview process went quickly. I went through a phone interview, passed, then was asked to meet in person. The questions were easy sales questions.