Wyndham Worldwide Front Desk Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wyndham Worldwide Front Desk Agent Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Fill out the application then you get a call for an interview with the human resource manager. If that goes well you will get an interview with the front desk manager. The last step is a interview with the GM.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you have to go above and beyond for a customer and what did you do to exceed it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiating the pay it was already listed when you applied for the job

Other Interview Reviews for Wyndham Worldwide

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Tampa, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

Basic kinds of questions. Relaxed and casual. I got an interview with the GM on the spot after walking in to fill out an application. GM was friendly. He seemed to mainly be interested in finding people that could "rachet up" the level of customer service in his hotel. He used that phrase several times -- "rachet up". He must have heard it recently and liked it.

Interview Questions

• Where do you seen yourself in five years? Describe a time when you failed in your job and how did you respond to it? How does your experience lend itself to working at a front desk?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Glenview, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Glenview, IL) in February 2013.

Interview

Very short interview with the manager. Asked basic questions like why are you looking for a job? what experience do you have with customer service? It was a 1 on 1 interview that lasted about 15 minutes.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in April 2014.

Interview

Applied in person . Received call 2 weeks later for interview . Met with front desk supervisor . Very casual interview . Interviewer talked about hotel , upcoming events , what's expected of front desk agents .

Interview Questions

• Standard questions. Tell me about yourself. Why do you want to work in a hotel. Why did you leave last job. Can you work holidays.   Answer Question

Got another job offer closer to home