Wyndham Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wyndham Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2018

2.6

Kitchen Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in December 2012.

Interview

if you know someone then you're in! if not, just be good at bullshitting and talking yourself up. background check and drug screening took 6 weeks so keep your other job for a bit longer after they start the process.... most intense drug screening i've ever had! there's no fooling this one!

Interview Questions

• chef: where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?
      ME: executive chef
      chef: so you're after my job?
      ME: absolutely!   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in June 2010.

Interview

two interviews. One with the hiring manager and the other with another accounting manager. The interview questions were very easy. They are typical questions that you expected in every interview. Pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you had and how to solve the problem   Answer Question

Negotiation

the hiring manager called me and offered the job. I just accepted the job without any salary negotiation.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2015.

Interview

it was on video and did not get a second chance, but I think I could have been prepared a bit more.
    I was nervous just looking to the camera and the questions where mostly about them or why would I be a good fit to their company.

Chief Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

Usual interview phone screening; semi-technical first round where some leaders couldn't be available for the scheduled time and day; special interview with HR leader on my qualifications; second round technical and business interview with more people; final round with CXO team;

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide.

Interview

You are given a serious of questions. The correct response is using the S.T.A.R. method. The interviewer will give you a score on each question answered I believe out of 1 to 5. Not exactly sure which one is the highest.

Interview Questions

• Name a time in your previous employment where something did not make sense?   Answer Question

Web Content Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in November 2013.

Interview

Met with the department head, along with two workers from the department. A friendly, casual discussion of my experience and skills. Not a hard core skills interrogation. Personality played a part, as I would have to fit into a tightly knit group.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable in a contract role?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in December 2011.

Interview

Very well organized, direct and to the point. Very comfortable with the person interviewing. Easy check-in process and they didn't make me wait. Gave me a tour of the area and provided a good understanding of the company's background and goals. Walked me out when we were finished.

Interview Questions

• Is diversity important to you and if so, what way or ways has it helped to shape you in a work environment?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

Consisted of a phone interview followed by an on site interview. During the on site interview, I met with the HR representative and the IT department Director. They reverted with an offer about two weeks later.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online, got called and had a brief phone interview, scheduled interview and met with two people for a short period of time. Heard back about a week and a half later with the offer, which they asked to accept or decline by end of that week.

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Cleveland, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

It was great experience. I had phone interview first, and then had another two interviews in the office with Director of Finance and General Manager respectively. It took about 45 mins long.

Interview Questions

I had better one. No other reason at all.