Wyndham Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

45 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Clearwater Beach, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

Very disorganized process. I was brought in for one position, then never heard anything back. I reached out, and they said they wanted to bring me back to interview for a different position. I came back with the understanding I would meet with more than one person, but it ended up being a different person within the same department. When I mentioned this, and that I had driven two hours, they said "Oh, we could have done this over the phone." When I did come back for a third interview, the person was very cold, did not smile, and acted as if I was wasting their time. I have over 15 years of hotel experience, got an email the following day with a rejection. The interview questions seemed inappropriate for a candidate with my experience. I ran my own department in a hotel for many years, yet one of the questions was, "Tell me about time when you had to handle a problem and your manager wasn't around." Ok, well, I rarely worked with my manager because I was the manager. Director actually.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ).

Interview

Very good at first, Recruiter phone screen and in-person with Hiring Manager who I had a great conversation with and felt excited about the role. I was brought back for a long day of interviews which included a presentation. The presentation was not related to my skillset which they knew so I assumed that I was not going to get the role.

What made me feel compelled to write a review is reading other reviews about the no response. I emailed my standard thank you's and follow up and heard NOTHING. I took a lot of time to interview and to not ever hear back and to know this is a pattern for them really says something about the company and I am actually very happy to not have left my job that I love to take a chance on a company that behaves like that.

Community Marketing Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Myrtle Beach, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied on their website through the listing on indeed. Got an email and phone call from the recruiter 2 days later. Real quick and general questions asked such as relative experience and why I applied. In person interviewed was the following day. Real laid back and relaxed. Asked about my job background, what motivates me, my weaknesses and why I should be selected as a candidate. Today is Wednesday and I was told I would hear something by Friday.

Customer Service Repl Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Springs, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Palm Springs, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

After filling out an on-line application I was accepted to further my opportunity by doing an on-demand video presentation. Not my cup of tea but OK.... I've done about 4 of these video interviews and I don't like them. They do get easier however. My suggestion is to power through them. I truly don't know if anyone watches them or not. I finally got a call back after doing 3 of these interviews. It took about a month to get from the application to the in-person interview.

After the in person interview which went well, I waited another two weeks before personally calling back and getting invited for a second in person interview... That was two months ago and several phone calls with promises of letting me know. They never did tell me no but obviously I didn't get the job. The actual interviews went well. Nothing tricky. Both very positive. Only problem was I was actually looking for a full time position and they only had part time available. I guess I'll never know what their thought process was.

Revenue Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Walton Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Fort Walton Beach, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone screening the day after I applied online, and had two more interviews the next week. After I finished interviewing, I was strung along for another month and a half by the hiring manager who was apparently not ready to make a decision but also was not ready to rule me out. I found another job and removed myself from consideration. I would not have accepted an offer even if I was given one after the way I was treated.

Interview Questions

• How would you present numbers and excel data to people who are not good with numbers?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

Overall, decent experience. Interviewer was transparent about expectations and straight to the point. Not interested in getting to know me or my personality, but rather more concerned about my knoweledge, background and leadership abilities. Asked very specific tactical questions.

Interview Questions

• What kind of display buy would you recommend for X, Y, Z?   Answer Question

Marketing Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bend, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Bend, OR) in November 2016.

Interview

The job was not really what was described in the posting. The confusion arrives because they call their sales people marketers. The role was for a sales admin, to oversee the scheduling of appointments for the time-share sales team. After learning more about the position during the interview, it wasn't something I was interested in pursuing.

Interview Questions

• There are a lot of type A personalities on the team, how would you handle being a manager/leader of them?   Answer Question
    • On a scale of one to 10 what is your interest in the position?   Answer Question

Call Center From Home Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Sanford, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a preinterviee via phone. Voice audio asked questions then I replied. Intersting and less intimadating then talking to a love person Questions if I had customer service experience and where

Interview Questions

• How have dealt with stress in my life   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

It was all good in the beginning except the ending. In the beginning of the process, it was standard, phone interview with the HR, then another phone interview with the Hiring Manager, then I went in to meet with the team. On the day of the interview, I met with a couple of people 1:1's, including the hiring manager and some people I would be working with.
    After the interview was over, they told me they will be getting back to me in a week or two. I sent thank you notes, the standard, followed up and no response. I emailed both hiring manager and the HR, no response from either. I also tried calling, I don't know why it is so difficult, to let someone know that they decided to go with other candidates if that was the final decision, thought that was the polite thing to do. It's been a month after the interview and never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Mainly behavioral questions.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Selected my resume and was content with qualifications. Then receive an email accepted to the next round of a video introduction. Waste of time since video introduction was a terrible process to go through.

Interview Questions

• Next round was a video introduction with software that barely worked.   1 Answer