Wyndham Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 14, 2017

2.9

Revenue Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Walton Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Fort Walton Beach, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone screening the day after I applied online, and had two more interviews the next week. After I finished interviewing, I was strung along for another month and a half by the hiring manager who was apparently not ready to make a decision but also was not ready to rule me out. I found another job and removed myself from consideration. I would not have accepted an offer even if I was given one after the way I was treated.

Interview Questions

• How would you present numbers and excel data to people who are not good with numbers?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

Overall, decent experience. Interviewer was transparent about expectations and straight to the point. Not interested in getting to know me or my personality, but rather more concerned about my knoweledge, background and leadership abilities. Asked very specific tactical questions.

Interview Questions

• What kind of display buy would you recommend for X, Y, Z?   Answer Question

Marketing Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bend, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Bend, OR) in November 2016.

Interview

The job was not really what was described in the posting. The confusion arrives because they call their sales people marketers. The role was for a sales admin, to oversee the scheduling of appointments for the time-share sales team. After learning more about the position during the interview, it wasn't something I was interested in pursuing.

Interview Questions

• There are a lot of type A personalities on the team, how would you handle being a manager/leader of them?   Answer Question
    • On a scale of one to 10 what is your interest in the position?   Answer Question

Call Center From Home Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Sanford, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a preinterviee via phone. Voice audio asked questions then I replied. Intersting and less intimadating then talking to a love person Questions if I had customer service experience and where

Interview Questions

• How have dealt with stress in my life   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

It was all good in the beginning except the ending. In the beginning of the process, it was standard, phone interview with the HR, then another phone interview with the Hiring Manager, then I went in to meet with the team. On the day of the interview, I met with a couple of people 1:1's, including the hiring manager and some people I would be working with.
    After the interview was over, they told me they will be getting back to me in a week or two. I sent thank you notes, the standard, followed up and no response. I emailed both hiring manager and the HR, no response from either. I also tried calling, I don't know why it is so difficult, to let someone know that they decided to go with other candidates if that was the final decision, thought that was the polite thing to do. It's been a month after the interview and never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Mainly behavioral questions.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Selected my resume and was content with qualifications. Then receive an email accepted to the next round of a video introduction. Waste of time since video introduction was a terrible process to go through.

Interview Questions

• Next round was a video introduction with software that barely worked.   1 Answer

Guest Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zephyr Cove, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Zephyr Cove, NV) in August 2016.

Interview

Disorganized. There were 6 total interviews over the course of 4 weeks, most of which were unplanned so I had to prepare on the fly. They flat out told me in the 3rd interview that they were looking for someone with hospitality experience, and did not take into consideration my 14 years of customer service or 5 years of hospitality experience (which from what I can tell is literally the same thing). They said they liked me, and asked me to drive out to Tahoe which cost a lump of money I don't exactly have since I live in SF. They were kind enough to house me for a night, but did not reimburse my travel expenses like the recruiter said they would. One of the interviewers talked so much I could barely get a word in, and spent most of the time bad mouthing the staff and the job I was applying for. On top of this, no one reached out to me to tell me I was declined until I emailed the hiring manager. He sent me one line telling me that I didn't have enough hospitality experience for the job. I'm not sure why they dragged me out to Tahoe other than to waste my time.

Interview Questions

• if you were an animal what animal would you be   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Orlando, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

it was the worse interview ever i got first part was introduce your self then team work after that math test it is basic test and i know that i pass it but they lie to me and they said i did not pass it they were not organize at all and they interviewed people who finished their exams after me they are punch of lairs

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online, Then received email to set up phone interview. After phone interview I received a phone call asking when I could come in for a live interview. I then had the live interview.

I did not work with Glass door for interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Why are you qualified for this position? Tell me about your last job. What are your skills?   1 Answer

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

I was literally contacted within 10 minutes of submitting my resume, and had an initial phone screen with HR. Then I was invited to interview in person with 4 people.

I was there for about 4 hours, half of which was spent doing 4 different writing assignments. I left feeling good about how things went, and sent a thank you note letting them know I was looking forward to hearing their feedback.

And then I never, ever heard from them again. Not even a polite "thank you for your interest" form letter. The HR contact who had been so responsive before never replied to either follow-up message I sent politely inquiring about the status of the role.

It was a truly disappointing experience that demonstrated an enormous lack of respect for a candidate's time and consideration, which has caused me look at their properties very differently when I consider future travel.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you managing multiple projects with conflicting priorities?   Answer Question