Wyndham Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 7, 2017

2.6

Revenue Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Walton Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Fort Walton Beach, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone screening the day after I applied online, and had two more interviews the next week. After I finished interviewing, I was strung along for another month and a half by the hiring manager who was apparently not ready to make a decision but also was not ready to rule me out. I found another job and removed myself from consideration. I would not have accepted an offer even if I was given one after the way I was treated.

Interview Questions

• How would you present numbers and excel data to people who are not good with numbers?   1 Answer

Customer Service Repl Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Springs, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Palm Springs, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

After filling out an on-line application I was accepted to further my opportunity by doing an on-demand video presentation. Not my cup of tea but OK.... I've done about 4 of these video interviews and I don't like them. They do get easier however. My suggestion is to power through them. I truly don't know if anyone watches them or not. I finally got a call back after doing 3 of these interviews. It took about a month to get from the application to the in-person interview.

After the in person interview which went well, I waited another two weeks before personally calling back and getting invited for a second in person interview... That was two months ago and several phone calls with promises of letting me know. They never did tell me no but obviously I didn't get the job. The actual interviews went well. Nothing tricky. Both very positive. Only problem was I was actually looking for a full time position and they only had part time available. I guess I'll never know what their thought process was.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

Overall, decent experience. Interviewer was transparent about expectations and straight to the point. Not interested in getting to know me or my personality, but rather more concerned about my knoweledge, background and leadership abilities. Asked very specific tactical questions.

Interview Questions

• What kind of display buy would you recommend for X, Y, Z?   Answer Question

Marketing Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bend, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Bend, OR) in November 2016.

Interview

The job was not really what was described in the posting. The confusion arrives because they call their sales people marketers. The role was for a sales admin, to oversee the scheduling of appointments for the time-share sales team. After learning more about the position during the interview, it wasn't something I was interested in pursuing.

Interview Questions

• There are a lot of type A personalities on the team, how would you handle being a manager/leader of them?   Answer Question
    • On a scale of one to 10 what is your interest in the position?   Answer Question

Call Center From Home Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Sanford, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a preinterviee via phone. Voice audio asked questions then I replied. Intersting and less intimadating then talking to a love person Questions if I had customer service experience and where

Interview Questions

• How have dealt with stress in my life   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

It was all good in the beginning except the ending. In the beginning of the process, it was standard, phone interview with the HR, then another phone interview with the Hiring Manager, then I went in to meet with the team. On the day of the interview, I met with a couple of people 1:1's, including the hiring manager and some people I would be working with.
    After the interview was over, they told me they will be getting back to me in a week or two. I sent thank you notes, the standard, followed up and no response. I emailed both hiring manager and the HR, no response from either. I also tried calling, I don't know why it is so difficult, to let someone know that they decided to go with other candidates if that was the final decision, thought that was the polite thing to do. It's been a month after the interview and never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Mainly behavioral questions.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Selected my resume and was content with qualifications. Then receive an email accepted to the next round of a video introduction. Waste of time since video introduction was a terrible process to go through.

Interview Questions

• Next round was a video introduction with software that barely worked.   1 Answer

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Orlando, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied and got a response 2 days after .First did a video interview then was called 3 days later for a in person interview.I was asked nearly 15 questions.. a lot of skills, personality questions which was really draining

Interview Questions

• State a time you took a risk
      State a time you calm a customer down
      Answer Question

Valet Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone 3 hours later asking to come in for an interview. First it was the HR rep then the Front Desk Manager and last the Valet Supervisor

Interview Questions

• Do you have any previous experience   1 Answer

Guest Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zephyr Cove, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Zephyr Cove, NV) in August 2016.

Interview

Disorganized. There were 6 total interviews over the course of 4 weeks, most of which were unplanned so I had to prepare on the fly. They flat out told me in the 3rd interview that they were looking for someone with hospitality experience, and did not take into consideration my 14 years of customer service or 5 years of hospitality experience (which from what I can tell is literally the same thing). They said they liked me, and asked me to drive out to Tahoe which cost a lump of money I don't exactly have since I live in SF. They were kind enough to house me for a night, but did not reimburse my travel expenses like the recruiter said they would. One of the interviewers talked so much I could barely get a word in, and spent most of the time bad mouthing the staff and the job I was applying for. On top of this, no one reached out to me to tell me I was declined until I emailed the hiring manager. He sent me one line telling me that I didn't have enough hospitality experience for the job. I'm not sure why they dragged me out to Tahoe other than to waste my time.

Interview Questions

• if you were an animal what animal would you be   1 Answer