Wyndham Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 13, 2017

2.6

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Orlando, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied and got a response 2 days after .First did a video interview then was called 3 days later for a in person interview.I was asked nearly 15 questions.. a lot of skills, personality questions which was really draining

Interview Questions

• State a time you took a risk
      State a time you calm a customer down
      Answer Question

Valet Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone 3 hours later asking to come in for an interview. First it was the HR rep then the Front Desk Manager and last the Valet Supervisor

Interview Questions

• Do you have any previous experience   1 Answer

Guest Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zephyr Cove, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Zephyr Cove, NV) in August 2016.

Interview

Disorganized. There were 6 total interviews over the course of 4 weeks, most of which were unplanned so I had to prepare on the fly. They flat out told me in the 3rd interview that they were looking for someone with hospitality experience, and did not take into consideration my 14 years of customer service or 5 years of hospitality experience (which from what I can tell is literally the same thing). They said they liked me, and asked me to drive out to Tahoe which cost a lump of money I don't exactly have since I live in SF. They were kind enough to house me for a night, but did not reimburse my travel expenses like the recruiter said they would. One of the interviewers talked so much I could barely get a word in, and spent most of the time bad mouthing the staff and the job I was applying for. On top of this, no one reached out to me to tell me I was declined until I emailed the hiring manager. He sent me one line telling me that I didn't have enough hospitality experience for the job. I'm not sure why they dragged me out to Tahoe other than to waste my time.

Interview Questions

• if you were an animal what animal would you be   1 Answer

Community Marketing Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Seattle, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was 10 mins late because of the traffic. The stuff at the ground floor said I could not go up (to the interview floor because the door was close). I went up anyway and I can join the interview just fine.
    They posted misleading job title where they explain later that job is commission base marketing position (basically sale). So this is not what I would like to do really. I don't think they read my resume or care about education qualification. They only care if you have a direct customer experience.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Orlando, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

it was the worse interview ever i got first part was introduce your self then team work after that math test it is basic test and i know that i pass it but they lie to me and they said i did not pass it they were not organize at all and they interviewed people who finished their exams after me they are punch of lairs

Vacation Ownership Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Oceanside, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was straightforward and easy. Just show you have great personality and a sense of humor. First, I was called to interview with the recruiter, then the recruiter set up a panel interview for me, in which I interviewed with the sales trainee, the sales manager, and the supervisor. I did well and was set up to interview with the director.

Questions were not that hard and they were pretty friendly.

Interview Questions

• Rank yourself using these 4 words: Fun, Professional, Chaotic, and Calm   Answer Question

Front Line Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

First interview with hr second interview with sales managers. Straightforward questions. Easy process. Started when the next training session was scheduled. Two weeks productive training before sales floor. Had to ensure I had my real estate license before starting and that my background check was complete. The background check is very thorough and goes back 10 years previous.

Inventory Management and Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call for a phone screen/phone interview with a representative from HR shortly after applying through my university's career portal. A few days later, I received an email for an invite for an in person interview. I know people have met with more interviewers in the past, but I only met with three - my would-be manager, director, and HR manager. It depends on the market. The manager asked me mostly questions on formula derivation. Each interview was only 30 minutes each. I heard back over a month later about a verbal offer from the same HR representative, which is ridiculous. She had only left a message and when I tried to call back, no one answered or returned my emails for a week. I thought my offer was rescinded. Apparently, she went on vacation without notifying me and extended me the details of the offer (in writing too). I was only given 48 hours to respond to the offer, which is also ridiculous since I had thought my offer was rescinded and had been interviewing elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Given these 4 supply/demand graphs, which one exemplifies a yield decrease?
      What are your strengths/weaknesses?
      Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online, Then received email to set up phone interview. After phone interview I received a phone call asking when I could come in for a live interview. I then had the live interview.

I did not work with Glass door for interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Why are you qualified for this position? Tell me about your last job. What are your skills?   1 Answer

Community Marketing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Orlando, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Pretty standard interview about work experience and skills in informal setting at office. You interview with the manager of the team you are applying to work with, but she called other team managers who were present at office at that time to see if they wanted to ask anything. The other team manager had only one question: "What is the greatest amount of tours you have ever booked on a single shift?" Then went on to brag about how many he had done.

Interview Questions

• "What is the greatest number of tours you have booked in one shift?"   1 Answer