Wyndham Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wyndham Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2017

2.6

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide.

Interview

Quality questioning and positive intent. Focused on making sure I was the right candidate and can handle goal oriented environment. Questioned my ability to overcome failure and objectives. Dress professional and prepare to give detailed answers, no fluff. Sell yourself in the interview and you got it!

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

I was literally contacted within 10 minutes of submitting my resume, and had an initial phone screen with HR. Then I was invited to interview in person with 4 people.

I was there for about 4 hours, half of which was spent doing 4 different writing assignments. I left feeling good about how things went, and sent a thank you note letting them know I was looking forward to hearing their feedback.

And then I never, ever heard from them again. Not even a polite "thank you for your interest" form letter. The HR contact who had been so responsive before never replied to either follow-up message I sent politely inquiring about the status of the role.

It was a truly disappointing experience that demonstrated an enormous lack of respect for a candidate's time and consideration, which has caused me look at their properties very differently when I consider future travel.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you managing multiple projects with conflicting priorities?   Answer Question

Travel Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Orlando, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

submitted application online
    received phone call briefly describing position, pay and hours - set up interview
    1 on 1 interview with supervisor, 2 days later received a call for second interview
    my second interview was at a round table with 7 other candidates and 3 members from management.

Interview Questions

• If I was your previous supervisor how would I describe your work ethic?   Answer Question

Sales & Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Arlington, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was okay. Basic questions about my experience. Overview of the job expectations in sales of timeshare to owners. Base salary w/training is very low. Salary is commission of each timeshare sale.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Went to a job fair spoke with a few people, and a recruiter contacted me shortly after, after a brief phone interview i was asked for a face to face with a three panel interviewing team.

Interview Questions

• Did i mind repetitive work.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in March 2016.

Interview

Simple questions not a lot to think about almost like a personality quiz really simple nothing too weird but have to think fast 15 seconds between questions and u can hang up and start where u left off

Interview Questions

• How would you benefit to the team   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

Consisted of a phone interview followed by an on site interview. During the on site interview, I met with the HR representative and the IT department Director. They reverted with an offer about two weeks later.

Revenue Management Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide.

Interview

Amazing process! Mostly personality and fit questions! Very organized and professional company I really love this company! Can't wait to begin with such an amazing company . Very awesome experience to be apart of the family

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Great offer! I accepted

Director Hotel Field Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide.

Interview

I was contacted by phone by an HR rep based in North Carolina a dew days after applying online. We scheduled a phone interview for a Monday. When my phone didn't ring on Monday, I called and the rep had me on her calendar for Tuesday. On Tuesday, I still had to call her as she had forgotten. The phone screen was terrible with a lot of repeted questions and the rep obviously reading from a script she didn't even understand. At the end, she told me I would be scheduled for an interview with the hiring manager by someone in HR at their NJ office. After not hearing back, I tried several times to call the original rep and SHE DID NOT EVEN HAVE A VOICEMAIL. I was unable to talk to anyone and received an automatic rejection email a week later! So disorganized!

In-house Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edisto Island, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Edisto Island, SC) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied Online and within an hour received a call from Human Resources asking me to drive to Charleston to attend a job fair. I was unable to do so since I live so far away. I was told they would contact me in a few days with an interview date for the property I applied for at Edisto Island, SC. I waited with no response so I called. They forgot. I finally got my interview date and drove 3.5 hours to make it (I was willing to but wanted to give context). Once there I met with two individuals who were very unprofessional. Instead of interviewing me, they acted like I wasn't anyone special. At one point the manager even looked at my resume and asked why I was even applying here because I obviously was "too good" for it. Eventually the conversation landed on religion and their stances on God because I used to work for an organization affiliated with religious groups. After all was said and done, I was told they would contact me on Monday (in three days) regarding their decision. I never heard from them again. How disrespectful knowing I drove all day to get there for an interview while also having to drive back home. How unprofessional.