Wyndham Worldwide Interview Questions in Oceanside, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 25, 2017

3.3

Vacation Ownership Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Oceanside, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was straightforward and easy. Just show you have great personality and a sense of humor. First, I was called to interview with the recruiter, then the recruiter set up a panel interview for me, in which I interviewed with the sales trainee, the sales manager, and the supervisor. I did well and was set up to interview with the director.

Questions were not that hard and they were pretty friendly.

Interview Questions

• Rank yourself using these 4 words: Fun, Professional, Chaotic, and Calm   Answer Question

Vacation Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Oceanside, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Initial interview was general Group presentation, followed up with multiple individual interviews. I think process required individual interview with Human Resources Manager and separately with Sales Manager. Process was lengthy at Oceanside to get offer.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Oceanside, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Was a individual interview with people. Good slid questons very informational about company. What expectations of u are. Good history of how company works and results that are expected