Wyndham Worldwide Interview Questions in Orlando, FL | Glassdoor

Wyndham Worldwide Interview Questions in Orlando, FL

2.7

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Orlando, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied and got a response 2 days after .First did a video interview then was called 3 days later for a in person interview.I was asked nearly 15 questions.. a lot of skills, personality questions which was really draining

Interview Questions

• State a time you took a risk
      State a time you calm a customer down
      Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Orlando, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

it was the worse interview ever i got first part was introduce your self then team work after that math test it is basic test and i know that i pass it but they lie to me and they said i did not pass it they were not organize at all and they interviewed people who finished their exams after me they are punch of lairs

Community Marketing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Orlando, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Pretty standard interview about work experience and skills in informal setting at office. You interview with the manager of the team you are applying to work with, but she called other team managers who were present at office at that time to see if they wanted to ask anything. The other team manager had only one question: "What is the greatest amount of tours you have ever booked on a single shift?" Then went on to brag about how many he had done.

Interview Questions

• "What is the greatest number of tours you have booked in one shift?"   1 Answer

Travel Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Orlando, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

submitted application online
    received phone call briefly describing position, pay and hours - set up interview
    1 on 1 interview with supervisor, 2 days later received a call for second interview
    my second interview was at a round table with 7 other candidates and 3 members from management.

Interview Questions

• If I was your previous supervisor how would I describe your work ethic?   Answer Question

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Went to a job fair spoke with a few people, and a recruiter contacted me shortly after, after a brief phone interview i was asked for a face to face with a three panel interviewing team.

Interview Questions

• Did i mind repetitive work.   1 Answer

CMA/OPC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Orlando, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

The process was simple, I meet with the interviewer I got called for a second and final with the director. After they show you the property. They have you do a tour with a sales rep and watch a video, to get an idea of how tours are done Then you have an orientation, train for 2 weeks, and go to the hotels. The company is alway hiring every week, so it's easy process.

Interview Questions

• What's your experience in sales, Themepark knowledge and If I spoke Spanish and Portuguese   Answer Question

Activities Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Orlando, FL).

Interview

It was long interview and they were very professional. It took 50 minutes for interview with each person and I was interviewed by three people separate and a group of 3 people after. At the beginning I was interviewed by Human Resources Director. They take the interview process very seriously no matter what position you are applying.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do in 10years?   1 Answer

Senior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Orlando, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Met with 2 Managers both extremely pleasant and knowledgeable. They arrived on time for the interview. The process was smoother than any other interview I have had. We chatted like we were old buddies from school. They made me feel comfortable and I exited the interview with a genuine excitement to work for Wyndham.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Orlando, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

3 interviews. Dress as conservatively as possible. Management was very welcoming and professional. To be a server, must speak English very well. Maintain friendly, easygoing attitude. Management seeks for articulate, well-spoken and confident individuals. Last interview was with food and beverage director. Drug test and background check.

Travel Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Orlando, FL) in September 2010.

Interview

It was simple and nice and when I interviewed in person, I was empress. Everyone seemed happy and I truly got a good feeling from it.

Negotiation

It is what they offer-no negotation.