Wyndham Worldwide Interview Questions in Parsippany, NJ | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 11, 2017

2.8

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

Overall, decent experience. Interviewer was transparent about expectations and straight to the point. Not interested in getting to know me or my personality, but rather more concerned about my knoweledge, background and leadership abilities. Asked very specific tactical questions.

Interview Questions

• What kind of display buy would you recommend for X, Y, Z?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

It was all good in the beginning except the ending. In the beginning of the process, it was standard, phone interview with the HR, then another phone interview with the Hiring Manager, then I went in to meet with the team. On the day of the interview, I met with a couple of people 1:1's, including the hiring manager and some people I would be working with.
    After the interview was over, they told me they will be getting back to me in a week or two. I sent thank you notes, the standard, followed up and no response. I emailed both hiring manager and the HR, no response from either. I also tried calling, I don't know why it is so difficult, to let someone know that they decided to go with other candidates if that was the final decision, thought that was the polite thing to do. It's been a month after the interview and never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Mainly behavioral questions.   1 Answer

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

I was literally contacted within 10 minutes of submitting my resume, and had an initial phone screen with HR. Then I was invited to interview in person with 4 people.

I was there for about 4 hours, half of which was spent doing 4 different writing assignments. I left feeling good about how things went, and sent a thank you note letting them know I was looking forward to hearing their feedback.

And then I never, ever heard from them again. Not even a polite "thank you for your interest" form letter. The HR contact who had been so responsive before never replied to either follow-up message I sent politely inquiring about the status of the role.

It was a truly disappointing experience that demonstrated an enormous lack of respect for a candidate's time and consideration, which has caused me look at their properties very differently when I consider future travel.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you managing multiple projects with conflicting priorities?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ).

Interview

13 interviews for a management position. 2 onsite visits (consisting of about 5-6 interviews per visit) and multiple phone interviews. Mostly standard questions. VERY long days of interviews - 6-7 hour days of non stop interviews.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

Phone call and face-to-face interview. Received offer 10 minutes after interview. Questions were mostly behavior based and nothing that caught me by surprise. I do not even have a IT background but I work in the IT branch of the finance department so I had other qualifications that needed for the position

Manager, Learning and Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by four or five people each time I came on site. The Staffing team was very responsive and helpful (with directions, interview preparation, and questions). I came on site three times and did a presentation for a panel of people. Overall, I thought it was very thorough and positive.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you had to develop and execute training for an in-tact team?   Answer Question

IT PMO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ).

Interview

Interviewed 1 on 1 with three different people after the initial phone interview. Also meet with a fourth person who was the boss of my third interviewer because she thought I had a good chance of receiving the offer. The entire process was an hour and a half. They did not get back to me on whether or not a got the job which was not polite

Immigration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process was a great experience. Everyone was knowledgeable but friendly. I did not get the job but I am still delighted by the fact that I was considered to called for an interview.

IT Project Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in August 2014.

Interview

One on one with manager. Very old standard questions not within the scope of the job, ie; If you were a tree what tree would you be? It's in a closed general office, casual atmosphere. The front desk staff are very courteous, you need to be escorted in and out of the building.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness and how have you overcome it? (If you are asking in the present, then you have not overcome it)   1 Answer

Revenue Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Parsippany, NJ) in August 2014.

Interview

a phone interview, then 2 normal interiews and a presentation and an interview with the vice president of revenue managment. Presentation was a powerpoint on a made up territory, for territory managment.