Wyndham Worldwide Travel Counselor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wyndham Worldwide Travel Counselor Interview Questions

Travel Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide (Orlando, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

submitted application online
received phone call briefly describing position, pay and hours - set up interview
1 on 1 interview with supervisor, 2 days later received a call for second interview
my second interview was at a round table with 7 other candidates and 3 members from management.

Interview Questions

• If I was your previous supervisor how would I describe your work ethic?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wyndham Worldwide

Travel Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wyndham Worldwide in July 2011.

Interview

Applied online, received an e-mail that Wyndham was interested in scheduling a phone interview. I scheduled phone interview and the person who was to do my interview called at the exact requested time. I was called back within a couple of days to do an in-person interview. My in person interview was a series of questions about my past travel experience and previous employers. I was then advised to wait to hear from them and if they were interested in me, they would call. I believe I heard from them in a couple of days, maybe 3... It was a call from Human Resources who then offered me the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They asked me what pay rate I was looking for, I had said $14.00 per hour as that is what I had made in my last travel industry position. The response was no, they start at $12.00 per hour for every one, they didn't negotiate. When they offered me a starting hourly wage of $12.00 per hour plus possible commission or incentive as they called it, I accepted it. From what I have heard, aka office gossip, they will negotiate if you have the qualifications of someone with more than basic or average travel industry experience.