Wynn Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 6, 2017

2.6

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2017.

Interview

It took about 2 weeks process and got a email invite to a panel interview (20 applicants interviewed by hotel managers ) , every one took turn to answer just one question and told we will be notified in few days

Interview Questions

• the most memorable customer service experience that went above and beyond   Answer Question

Cocktail Server/Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2017.

Interview

All the previous reviews are correct. They put you in a room with about 30 women and the ones with tattoos are taken in another area to see if they are okay for the pool environment. However, it seemed like most got kicked out. They chose 3 girls... It wasn't a positive or negative experience. At least you know if you got it or not right away.

Valet Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts.

Interview

There are 4 stages to the process. Each step they narrow down the potential candidates for the job. First is a meet and greet with a few questions. Next is 1 on 1 interview with several questions. Then you're invited back to do a group interview with the best candidates from the previous day. Lastly is 1 on 1 interview with director/manager and from there you potentially get the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time in which you provided guest experience.   Answer Question

Host Person Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2016.

Interview

I got an email asking to come to a meet in greet. It was a group Interview with forty people. Everyone had to answer two questions when their name was called. After everyone went the 2 interviewers went away for five minutes to choose 4 people they wanted to stay behind (these are the people they will hire). Then they told everyone they will keep their resumes on file for six months and everyone will get a response about whether or not the manager wants to meet with you (this means you didnt get the job).

They're looking for a certain look so it doesn't matter how much experience you have.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work experience and something special about you.   Answer Question

Front Desk Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2016.

Interview

I read all of the interviews review on here the day before my interview. Most of the reviews said they were paired up with another applicant, the interview was to introduce their partner. This is not the case. Group of 10 at a time is invited in to the room. There was 3 tables in the room, one or two interviewers on each table. You sit down and interview with the person indirectly in front of you. All the other applicants stands right behind you. This "meet and greet" is a very fast process. In my opinion, the girls on our table looked very unprofessional, I think they're either student volunteers or someone insignificant. What mattered the most is the unprofessionalism of the "interviewers". I don't know how they qualified to interview 100-150 applicants and represent Wynn | Encore. This is not a meet and greet, because you are not really meeting anyone, nor greeting/introducing yourself to anybody. Wynn | Encore is missing out a lot of great potential employees. The funniest thing is they ask you "you have any questions for me?" LOL I don't know how to tell you how I feel about it in words. If you really ask anything challenging, I doubt these people know how to answer expect the one that dressed up professional, looked like he does work for Wynn | Encore. The girl in front of me said she saw one person headed to another room, looks like an indicator of you know.
    There will be a lot of applicants, around 100-150. Be sure to get there early, otherwise you might end up waiting in the long line outside of the building just a 2-3 minute so called "meet and greet", it would be a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your job experiences.
      What is your availability?
      Answer Question

Call Center Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2016.

Interview

Well I applied online, then after about a couple weeks of applying I Recieved an invitation to a meet & greet. Once at the meet & greet tge security guard ask to search your bag, then gives you a red card with a number and the card also had questions on it to answer such as, Why do you want to work for Wynn? What makes you the perfect candidate for the position? Just a couple short brief questions. Then your asked to line up in groups of 10 in numerical order and ask to line up by 5 in front of 5 recruiters. Once it's your turn to interview the recruiters pretty much ask the same questions on the card. If they like you then your brought back for a group interview. The entire process took less than 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Wynn, what your availability?   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts in August 2016.

Interview

This was my 4th time and will be the last to apply at the Wynn. Everything here is politics so don't waste your time coming to a meet and greet or even round 2. I made it to round 2 assumingly and let just say for me it is really Unprofessional to be interviewed by group of hundreds of applicants where you will be carded based on who they like. Come on!! This is not a Cocktail modeling interview. Also, when you tell your customer service experience be ready for some boring stories from other people like literally I almost walk out!! But, I'm giving you a tip to end up your stories something like this: Blahblahblah.. the guest appreciated what I did and they want to speak to the manager. So literally, everything has to end up with guests recommending you to be recognized stories then to be able to get round 3. Copy??? I have lots of those good recommendation from my guests too but why would I prolonged my story? No, matter how boring your story was, just, just do it okay! Also, don't forget the inhouse applicants too that will jeopardize your spot and last but not the least, Wynn has a high turnover rate that means when you screwed up at work you will be terminated instantly! Tsadaaa! I'm done with my high expectations working at a 5 star hotel.

Interview Questions

• Introduce your partner and your customer service experience   Answer Question

Wynn Resort Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2016.

Interview

I went through 3 interviews. The first 2 were in front of many people. The problems with Wynn Resort interview process is that in this group interview you are put on the spot to speak in front of 40 or 50 people which means few are relaxed and truly themselves. There are many people with great PR skills who will shine when relaxed and making people nervous does not allow for their true colors to shine through. In my 3rd interview there were 3 interviewers and even though I felt I did pretty well they never called. I don't understand why after putting a person through 3 interviews Wynn management does not even have the decency to let one know the outcome with a courteous email or phone call thanking one for coming in. Instead they just blow you off. I feel Wynn has developed an arrogance and attitude that will hurt their good hiring abilities in the future.
    Dane

Interview Questions

• Give your best customer service story of how you helped a customer   Answer Question

Cocktail Server/Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2016.

Interview

30 women in the group interview only 3 positions open still had a whole other class that was coming in after us . They tell you right then & there if you got the position

Interview Questions

• What Makes You Happy? Was the only question that was asked of us 30 girls   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2016.

Interview

I sent my resume and received an invitation for a meet and greet a few days later. There were at least 60 or so people there. They took you in groups of ten and asked questions about your experience and why you want to work for Wynn/Encore properties. If they like you, they ask you to stay and talk to another recruiter, if they don't they tell you they will call you and let you go. The second recruiter asked me to come back to a group interview on Monday. From talking to other people, it seems they have a lot of these "meet and greets". Interested to see what the next group interview will be like.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Wynn?   1 Answer