Wynn Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 24, 2017

2.7

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2017.

Interview

It took about 2 weeks process and got a email invite to a panel interview (20 applicants interviewed by hotel managers ) , every one took turn to answer just one question and told we will be notified in few days

Interview Questions

• the most memorable customer service experience that went above and beyond   Answer Question

Cocktail Server/Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2017.

Interview

All the previous reviews are correct. They put you in a room with about 30 women and the ones with tattoos are taken in another area to see if they are okay for the pool environment. However, it seemed like most got kicked out. They chose 3 girls... It wasn't a positive or negative experience. At least you know if you got it or not right away.

Valet Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts.

Interview

There are 4 stages to the process. Each step they narrow down the potential candidates for the job. First is a meet and greet with a few questions. Next is 1 on 1 interview with several questions. Then you're invited back to do a group interview with the best candidates from the previous day. Lastly is 1 on 1 interview with director/manager and from there you potentially get the job.

Salon Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position in October. I received a call back the same day to set up an audition within a couple weeks. Went to audition was verbally offered Position. I received a call to work New Years and come in a week before for training. Then was called in Feb. to apply for position for processing. Applied for position then started processing the following day. Did background test and drug test. Took a week to get results. Was then called for job offer.

Guest Room Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2016.

Interview

When I got there it was well over 50 people waiting to check in.We had to introduce ourselves one by one and tell a little bit about ourselves.I thought I did pretty well but me and about 20 people were told that they will be in contact with us which basically means we are not hired .i think this group interview was very weird they are basically judging off what u look like and what race you are cause I am very pretty well spoken black woman yet I didn't get picked.Its all politics ..

Claims Examiner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2016.

Interview

It was an in person interview. First I met with one manager and then another came in to finish. I was told they would call me wither way before the holiday and I am still waiting.

Villa Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online for Wynn (Las Vegas, NV). After 2 weeks, I had a phone screening and was told that they will give me a call back if I passed the initial screening. 4 days later, I received a call back for a in-person interview later in the week.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with an irate/disgruntled customer and how did you handle it.   Answer Question
    • How would your coworkers describe you?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult team member?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your supervisor about a way that something should be done. How did you handle that?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for this position?   Answer Question

Host Person Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2016.

Interview

I got an email asking to come to a meet in greet. It was a group Interview with forty people. Everyone had to answer two questions when their name was called. After everyone went the 2 interviewers went away for five minutes to choose 4 people they wanted to stay behind (these are the people they will hire). Then they told everyone they will keep their resumes on file for six months and everyone will get a response about whether or not the manager wants to meet with you (this means you didnt get the job).

They're looking for a certain look so it doesn't matter how much experience you have.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work experience and something special about you.   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

I arrived and there was no parking. Had to park across the street. Then wait outside in a line. Then wait inside in a seat. Then wait inside standing in another line.. Then finally got to interview room where there were five people holding individual interviews. You got sat to speak with one. It was nerve wracking and they were in a rush to shuffle all 150 of us in and out.

Corporate Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2016.

Interview

About 4 weeks after I applied was called in for interview with two people. Interview was pretty basic and they just asked me to tell them about my experience and education. They asked a few basic questions in reference to if I knew what job entailed ask salary expectations and voice concernes they had with previous employees they've hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about you work history and education   1 Answer