XING AG Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor

XING AG Interview Questions in United States

2.0

Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at XING AG in May 2016.

Interview

I applied for QA position (that was the only one QA position) available in the career site.
    After 2 days I've got a testing task (nothing special, just some questions to check QA knowledge).
    One week passed since I've sent my answers and I got an email from HR that Xing needs Mobile QA(it was not mentioned on the job requirements) and they asked if it's interesting for me to try myself in PHP related ares, I agreed.
    As the next step I had a Skype interview with two persons - QA and Dev.
    They were really friendly! Interview was quite relaxed and I felt calm and could answer the question without any doubt and nerves.
    During the interview I was told to do more technical task and I've been waiting for it from HR. But as a result I've got a feedback without a task. I was quite puzzled.
    Unfortunately I didn't get job offer and I regret about it.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if today is the deadline and nothing is ready?   Answer Question

FIN Anal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at XING AG (Cleveland, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

very easy questions nothing hard they wanted to know where i came from and how I would handle stressful situations at my job. Nothing too out of the ordinary. I thought it would be longer but it only took about 30 min it felt very fast and I didnt think it would be that fast

Interview Questions