XL Catlin Human Resources Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Human Resources Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at XL Catlin (Stamford, CT) in November 2010.

Interview

I interviewed for a HR Financial Analyst position, it was a financial analyst that would work from the HR department. I had to do three rounds of interviewing; the first round was with the hiring manager, his peer, someone else from HR and my potential peer it took about two hours. Second round of interviewing which was a lunch interview took about one hour and it was in the buildings cafeteria, and the third was with a senior executive via web conference, she makes the final decision so you must impress her.

The interview was fair with expected questions such as my experience, strengths, weaknesses, maybe a few process type questions about how you would handle a certain situation you should expect "normal" questions that everyone should be prepared for, no curve balls.

The overall experience was a very professional one they provided me with an itinerary of who I would interview with and the times, directions to the location, before the interview I was offered water everyone was very nice and the culture seems friendly. I was very disappointed that I did not get the job I was told by the recruiter that the other candidate was given the offer

Interview Questions