XL Dynamics Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

XL Dynamics Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at XL Dynamics.

Interview

apti, case study . interview.
 .First round aptitude test (easy-Verbal reasoning and Numerical reasoning,logical,quantitative) ,second case study on mortgage(Reverse mortgage, back end and front end ratios,Home Equity Conversion Mortgages (HECM),Federal Housing Administrations (FHA),calculation of sums in case study),third round strengths and weakness,fourth round hr,last round op manager

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for XL Dynamics

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at XL Dynamics (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

Four rounds & two days Hell lot of crowd (arnd 300+) timing 10 am to 1 am( so in two phases)
    quite hectic & frustrating.
    1st day
    R1- Aptitude, reasoning & verbal (30 min)
    it felt pretty easy round but out of 300+ guys only 80-90 made it (cut off was high i think)
    result came after 1 hour

after this round
    R2 - case study (1:30 hour)
    based on mortgage
    only 40+ guys made it.
    result came after 1:15 hour.
    at the end of the day 6 pm we were told come on next day with a separate time given to each.

2nd day

i was called on 4:30 pm bt interview held after 1 hr

R1- HR interview
    just a formality and detail gathering round.
    your family background, last ctc, expected ctc, bond of 1.5 years, no leaves till six months etc.

R2- Ops Interview.

2 question based on case study.

results after one week.
     just wait sooner i'll post the review once will get posted.

Negotiation

my previous CTC was quite good so HR asked me the expectations. she asked for last bargained CTC, . so take your bargain based on your situation & necessity. they will not give a steep hike for sure ( it was written on their mail that ctc will be 3-5 lpa & ctc will nt b constraint for right candidate but actually it is)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at XL Dynamics (Mumbai (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

There are 2 rounds on day 1
    First round is of general aptitude maths and english.
    All rounds are elimination rounds.
    out of 8 people only 3 got through this round.
    the second round consisted of an case study
    in the end of second round there were only 2 people selected
    the third round was interview round. it was 1 to 1 round. question asked were mostly from your backround and the case study.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahape (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XL Dynamics (Mahape (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

1. General Aptitude
    2. Aptitude related to Mortgage
    3. Technical round
    4. Hr round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XL Dynamics (Mumbai (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

Apptitude Test, after which there was a skill related Test, after which there was personal interview, followed by a general question and answer test to check the pcycometric of person, then HR interview, followed by final interview.

Over all the interview and very challenging and detail check of all skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XL Dynamics (Mumbai (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

the process was long,first was telephonic then HR, after that technical round and then one test was there.it took the whole day and the person was frustated and the package was good but the job profile was not suitable for me.at the last the person was bored and they did not offer anything to snacks.