XO Communications Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

XO Communications Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at XO Communications (Chicago, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

Initial interview with direct manager as well as second round of interviews with other key players within the division. Very thorough and friendly. They were very down-to-earth and thorough in their interview questions. It did not feel like a grilling session but more of a test on previous work experience and personality. Especially within the B2B space and if I was the right person for the company.

Interview Questions

• What is one challenge you've had to overcome in a previous role, professionally? Please elaborate on the challenge, how you overcame it, and how you think that would carry over into helping you in this role?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for XO Communications

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at XO Communications (Chicago, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

I read about this company prior to having my first interview with the hiring manager. I wasn't too impressed with its past performance or with current employees were saying. Yet, I did like what the xo communication posting presented. ( hindsight is 20/20 ) I thought I could help implement change. Well, the first phone interview with the hiring manager went well. I felt positive. Then the email/phone tag started with the hiring manager. Setting up additional phone interviews just to have them canceled last second. This became more than frustrating. I tried to be understanding but my time and engery is just as valuable. This went on for a month. By the time I had that additional phone interview, which was supposed to be an in person 1:1, I had lost interest and respect for the hiring manager and the company. If this is the way they treat a prospective employee, how would it be to actually work for them. No Thanks! I didn't send an interview letter like I did the first time and wasn't surprised not to hear back from the company.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever implemented a co-op program with a customer?   Answer Question