Blurred employer

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

XPO Driver Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 538 interviews

In Person33%
1.8
HardAverageEasy

XPO

Application

I interviewed at XPO

Interview

One on one with contractor or warehouse manager. Only takes twenty minutes and you have to get drug tested as well. Dress appropriately and it’s good to have appliance installation experience

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have
    Answer Question

XPO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at XPO

Interview

They decribed a flex system that was kind of difficult to understand. Long story short, you are at the bottom of the totem pole. As to be expected when you start somewhere new. No big surprises here.

Interview Questions
  • Must have forklift experience. You will be spending a lot of time on the dock.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about XPO

Got a burning question about interviews at XPO? Just ask!

On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with XPO employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

Ask About Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kernersville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at XPO (Kernersville, NC)

Interview

Typical interview. Made to feel very comfortable and wanted. Gracious reception to office meeting. I plan to apply again once I meet the health standards. Had some sleep issues that needed to be resolved in order to pass DOT test

Interview Questions
  • What do you want for your future?

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at XPO (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in Jan 2015

Interview

One on one interview with the terminal manager. very casual and to the point. Pre-interview over the phone just asking some basic qualifying questions like do you have hazmat and doubles endorsements. One time face to face interview and that was it. Did a quick drive test with a set of doubles.

Interview Questions
  • Which one of our core values do you think best represents you? What motivates you to want to work here? Have you ever driven a forklift? Do you have any experience with a safety oriented job culture?

Popular Careers with XPO Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at XPO? Share Your Experiences

XPO logo

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

191.4K

Underwriter

What level of influence do potential stakeholders have in the decision-making process during a peer interview? For instance, in my upcoming 3rd round interview involving three peers, following successful phone screenings and VP interviews, would a scenario where one peer has a positive impression while the others don't, or vice versa, significantly impact my chances of securing the job?

1 Comment

Administrative Assistant

Hello, Is it bad to have a lot jobs on your resume? I have like 7 jobs but they were all contract positions, which I put next to jobs that they were contract. But is it a bad thing on resume?

2 Comments

RASHIDAT Yusuf

I am in need of job

0 Comments

XPO Careers

Cover image for XPO

Career Growth Programs We strive to attract and hire the very best people to join our teams. It’s tremendously important that we keep...More

• Life at XPO
  • Safety and Sustainability
  • Military and Veterans

Company Updates

Employer logoXPO
Culture
2mo
When Boy Scout Troop 882 needed to complete their Trucking Merit Badge, Team XPO in Oregon stepped in! These future industry leaders got a chance visit our service center and learn about freight operations firsthand. Our SVP of Talent Management and Eagle Scout, Brian Drake, is particularly proud to see the troop earning their new badge.
Shared image
Employer logoXPO
Company News
7mo
XPO Logistics is one of Forbes' Best Employers for 2023! Read more about the award here: https://news.xpo.com/2890/forbes-names-xpo-one-of-americas-best-employers-for-2023/
Shared image - Forbes Names XPO One of America's Best Employers for 2023
news.xpo.com
Forbes Names XPO One of America's Best Employers for 2023

XPO Photos

+ Add Photo
XPO photo of: #WeAreXPO
XPO photo of: Donations for Soles to Souls!
XPO photo of: Loaded Up and Ready to Go!
XPO photo of: Putting together bikes for Elves and More of Northeast Ohio

Write a Resume Recruiters Can't Resist

The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide

How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job

XPO Job Seekers Also Viewed

Con-way Freight

3.1