XPO Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uhrichsville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at XPO Logistics (Uhrichsville, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

it was a great experience. I had a phone interview which led to a face-to face interview, it was a very quick and easy process. I also was very appreciative in how I was updated every step of the way. I never felt as though I was forgotten.

Interview Questions

• If the customer called in and had a question that you couldn't answer, what would you do?   2 Answers

FOS Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at XPO Logistics.

Interview

Called and scheduled an interview - then they themselves were late on the interview call. You only get one time to make a first impression. The salary was competitive for someone new to the industry of logistics.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at XPO Logistics.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. Scheduled via email. The lady I spoke with was very professional and polite. Straight forward questions you should be able to answer if you’re qualified for the job. Second round was with the Service center manager, operations manager, and district manager. These questions were more about yourself to gauge your management style and knowledge of the industry. Very formal and straight forward. After that you meet with the HR manager and they ask you some similar questions so they can see if you’ll be the right fit for the position. If selected for the position you go through the motions (background check and drug screen) and once they get that information back they contact you for a start date. I had a very positive experience compared to other jobs I have taken in the past. Really excited to take the next step forward in my career!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at XPO Logistics.

Interview

Two in person interviews.
    1st with terminal manager. Approximately an hour to an hour and a half.
    2nd with district operations manager. Approximately an hour to an hour and a half.
    3rd interview district general manager. 30 to 45 minutes over the phone.
    4th interview with Regional Hr. 30 to 45 minutes over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you disagreed with your former boss or a company policy and what did you do.

Is there anytime to break a company policy?   Answer Question

Senior Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwich, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at XPO Logistics (Greenwich, CT) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview process is several rounds with several teams in two/three hour blocks. HR isn’t involved to almost the end. Merger/Acquisition team is part of the process. Some interviewers were not familiar with the attributes or description of the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have children?
      How old are your children?   1 Answer

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at XPO Logistics (Atlanta, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

Quick and to the point, precise with behavioral interviewing process, concise and logical questions asked, straightforward and to the point. The representative that interviewed me was pleasant and explained what the process would be, who is would interview with and the expectations. The role was explained in detail as well as what would be required of myself.

Interview Questions

• What did I expect from the company and what would I base my decision to join off of?   Answer Question

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at XPO Logistics (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

I had a phone interview, on-site interview with 3 different people (3 hours). One hour was dedicated to showing me some of the tools I would use in the job - very helpful.

Talent Acquisition Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at XPO Logistics.

Interview

The process was fairly easy. I applied online and received an email from the hiring manager asking to set up a Skype interview. I was ready and waiting sitting in a jacket and shirt and she ended up calling me instead of Skype. She said she was still interviewing others and that she would get back to me. I never heard back but 2 weeks later another member of her team contacted me asking to speak with me. I let her know that I already spoke to her manager and I never heard back from either.

Interview Questions

• Take me through your resume. Why did you leave each job? Have you managed anyone?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me to schedule a phone interview, to which she didn't show up. She replied 40 minutes later that she was pulled into a meeting and rescheduled for the following business day. She did not show up to that interview either, complete waste of the interviewee's time.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at XPO Logistics (Charlotte, NC) in February 2018.

Interview

Very comprehensive. I met with many different individuals on the team to better understand the full reach of the role and the challenges that exist in each facet.

Interview Questions

• How would you run a team that is used to an absence of process?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeton, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at XPO Logistics (Bridgeton, MO) in February 2018.

Interview

Laid back, casual. Basic questions, small talk. Be sure to ask question and already know a little bit about the company before you walk in. Look at over the positions descriptions and find reviews online.