XPO Logistics Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 435 of over 435 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at XPO Logistics

XPO Logistics

Application

I interviewed at XPO Logistics

Interview

There were three interviews total. Second interview you are able to actually see day to day by shadowing someone that is currently in the position. Best thing ever. Then you are able to actually see if this position will be a great fit for you or not.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any experience with freight?
    Answer Question

XPO Logistics

Application

I interviewed at XPO Logistics

Interview

Pretty chill experience. Over the phone. Be ready to answer questions that throw you off (they want to see how you react). Don't just focus on numbers and accomplishments, they want someone who has the right personality and demeanor as well. That is very important.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

XPO Logistics

Application

I interviewed at XPO Logistics

Interview

Short online interview i had to do before further interviews. i had previously had to submit cv and cover letter after which they contacted me for large month of availability

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

XPO Logistics

Application

I interviewed at XPO Logistics

Interview

First, person from Human Resources (HR) called for knowing general questions about salary expectation, work authorization and providing information about position. It followed by a Technical interview for 30 mins.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

XPO Logistics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at XPO Logistics

Interview

I was called twice to the office for vc interview and had multiple Skype interviews this process went on for 3 months only to inform me later that the post has been put on hold

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

XPO Logistics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at XPO Logistics

Interview

I'm sharing this because of the interview experience I had with them, I cleared screening round and first interview round and in final round sr. director is like arrogant and she's asked me to join on contract, no one has informed me about contract. just wasted my hours. They rejected me because I was asking for a decent package, based on my experience. Sr. Director has arrogant attitude, seems like she's just taking interview only for timepass. wasted my almost few hours

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

XPO Logistics

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at XPO Logistics

Interview

Online interview.Two people attended. HSE Manager and XPO Logisitics Unit Manager. I was going to report to Unit Manager. The Unit Manager asked me questions however he did not listen to my answers. He kept looking at his computer and I understood that he was doing something else. That was so rude. The company did not call back. I did not chase. Even if they replied, I would not work in this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

XPO Logistics

Application

I interviewed at XPO Logistics

Interview

Was scheduled for a virtual interview but no one from XPO showed up. Sat in the virtual waiting room for 15 minutes. Never received an apology or any communication from them since.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Obetz, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XPO Logistics (Obetz, OH) in Jun 2021

Interview

Very thorough and friendly. Did a full walk thru, went over pay, benefits and when I could start. Advised I would need steel toe shoes, and to dress comfortably, and they would provide shirts.

Interview Questions
  • Asked if I had computer experience, customer service skills, what my main background was, and if I was willing to learn more than one skill.

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at XPO Logistics (Aberdeen, MD) in Jun 2021

Interview

Process was pretty easy compared to others. 2 interviews the their recruiter then 1 onsite interview with my prospective boss. Each interview took about an hour. Good feedback and quick response times

Interview Questions
  • They asked situational questions and I gave them answers based on my experience in the field
Viewing 1 - 10 of 435 Interviews