XPO Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uhrichsville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at XPO Logistics (Uhrichsville, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

it was a great experience. I had a phone interview which led to a face-to face interview, it was a very quick and easy process. I also was very appreciative in how I was updated every step of the way. I never felt as though I was forgotten.

Interview Questions

• If the customer called in and had a question that you couldn't answer, what would you do?   4 Answers

OTR Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Statesville, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XPO Logistics (Statesville, NC).

Interview

A recruiter will call. The conversation will consist of the telling you you will be in orientation 4 days. They will pay for your hotel at LaQuinta, the hotel will provide tour breakfast, XPO will give you a ticket for lunch in the cafeteria on site. You will have access to a shuttle that rums a specific route, and the shuttle has specified hours. They do not run 24/7. After orientation you willost likely sit in the hotel a minimum of four weeks waiting on a trainer if you are a student. They will tell you one week, not true. You will be paid $75 per day during orientation and until Friday. You will not be paid for Saturday and Sunday while you wait. Once you're assigned a tractor, you will go through hell attempting to get your layover pay. Please excuse the lengthy entry, but I'm being real.

Interview Questions

• Does this sound like something you'd be interested in   1 Answer

Contracts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XPO Logistics (Greensboro, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

They ask pretty basic questions about salary, past positions, why you want the job. They ask about your interest in moving to their location. They ask a lot of questions that you see all the time. Where do you see yourself in five years.

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in High Point, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at XPO Logistics (High Point, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by Hiring Manager on LinkedIn, After Initial phone screen, on site interview was scheduled 15 days later after repeated follow-ups with HR team.

People were from 2 different teams, Planning and Engineering. The job role was different what was posted on the career site, as explained by Manager. Overall interview process was OK, resume and interest based.

No offer, informed after several days, that to after follow up. Was denied the position with reason mentioned as "Not fit" by engineering team To the surprise, People who interviewed from the Engineering team, were themselves not engineers.

Very Unprofessional behavior and not clear idea of their hiring requirements.

Interview Questions

• Where you want to see yourself in next 5 years?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeton, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at XPO Logistics (Bridgeton, MO) in February 2018.

Interview

Laid back, casual. Basic questions, small talk. Be sure to ask question and already know a little bit about the company before you walk in. Look at over the positions descriptions and find reviews online.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at XPO Logistics (Columbus, OH) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interview then 2 in person interviews and case study. Case study was regarding evaluating a process narrative and determining risks and controls. Presentation was in front of approximately 3 team leads. They asked various questions of differing difficulty. Overall pretty laid back.

Interview Questions

• Experience assisting controls.   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at XPO Logistics.

Interview

Had a phone interview, then two month later they flew me to the head quarters for face to face interview. Most of the questions were XML related. Apart from that they asked me about my past experiences.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at XPO Logistics (Boston, MA) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online and got a call for an interview a week later the interview was not specific and covered a broad range of technologies with no specific target to test you in a certain technology or language.

Client Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at XPO Logistics (Marietta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Meeting with the hiring personnel. Answering questions about my skills and goals. I developed a set of questions that I had so I was prepared to be intuitive. I was given a tour of the facility and was given a breakdown/summary of basics logistic information.

Interview Questions

• What interest you about logistics?   1 Answer

City Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at XPO Logistics (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

Easy going and informative, answered scenario questions relating to the job. I was shown the facility and was introduced to some people, did a road test. The whole process lasted about one hour.

Interview Questions

• Background; criminal history, driving record and experience   Answer Question

City Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at XPO Logistics (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied the call me the next day for interview the next day. As soon as I got in to their facility everybody was extremely nice and friendly, form drivers to dock workers to management, I felt pretty comfortable from that moment on. Basic interview questions the HR guy was very friendly but professional at the same time.

Interview Questions

• Normal interview question, nothing special just basic questions.   Answer Question