XS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

XS Interview Questions

2.8

Data Management Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at XS.

Interview

I made it to the second round of interviews. First interview was with 2 people who just asked me to tell them a little about myself and my skills. They look for team work and if they think they will get a long with you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you were not challenged, When you put an IKEA chair together do you read directions first or just go right into it?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at XS (Morrisville, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process is slightly stressful, but the interviewers are very personable which helps relieve some of the tension. I was interviewed on two different days, and each day, I met with two groups of people. The most impressive part is that, by the end of the second interview (if all goes well), you'll meet and be interviewed by at least one of the principals of the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time in your past where you encountered an issue and tell us how you overcame the issue.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at XS (Morrisville, NC) in September 2009.

Interview

It was an initial phone interview then a 3 hour 3 group interview.

Interview Questions

• What, if any, situations have you been in where the work was mindless. How did you deal with it?   Answer Question

IT Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XS (Morrisville, NC) in June 2009.

Interview

Interview process was long and had several sessions, some with single people and some as panels. Questions ranged from basic concepts, such as defining classes from common physical objects, to basic database design (design 2-3 tables that hold this information), to intermediate level SQL queries (design queries for multi-table joins, cross-joins, etc on paper without a reference). Additional questions centered around cultural fit and an introduction tot he company.

Interview Questions

• How would you define classes or objects for use in building phones?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was handled by the recruiting company.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at XS in July 2012.

Interview

The phone interview went well and I went for the face to face the following day. Management wasn't interested in talking about ANY of my work experience, they were more interested in how well I'd fit in. I was told employees are required to spend a lot of time after work together socially. It was emphasized that employees that are not interested in spending every waking moment with their co workers either wind up quitting or are fired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a personal experience involving building something and how you approached the process (or something along those lines).   1 Answer