XSport Fitness Front Desk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

XSport Fitness Front Desk Interview Questions

2.0

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Garden City, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call a few days after. Came in for an interview and it was like a conversation. I got hired on the spot and started training a few days later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for XSport Fitness

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Super easy and laid back interview process, was hired on the spot. Once you're hired though you have to go to training at the Chicago Ridge location which is extremely difficult to get to if you don't live close to that gym.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

Filled out an application online and was contacted within 2-3 weeks for a group interview. We all sat with the Operations manager, and she asked us different questions in regards to our work experience, interests, and how we plan to use our experience at XSport to move forward in life. All of her questions were pretty basic: How does your past work experience relate, what does customer service mean to you, what defines a good leader...

Interview Questions

• "Why do you feel you'd be a great fit here?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Naperville, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from a hiring manager. I spoke with the manager on the phone briefly and they asked me to come in for a one on one interview with the General Manager of the gym. I had a brief interview with the general manager and then I was hired a day or two later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Chicago, IL) in August 2010.

Interview

Easy, and very laid-back. They want to know your experience working in customer service. Also, be able to explain any previous experience you have had in sales, working in a gym, tanning, and retail operations. These are all things that you will do at the front desk. If you are not personable, do not take this job.