XSport Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at XSport Fitness

1.8

Sort:

SPA Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at XSport Fitness in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online and then got a call from the manager of the spa a few days later asking me to come into the gym to talk. It was a very casual interview he asked me about sales experience and we discussed scheduling and pay. The next day I went in and we practiced sales techniques and I was hired.

SPA Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merrifield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Merrifield, VA) in February 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, formal interview with district and general managers, background check

Negotiation

There is no negotiation you have to take what they offer!

Membership Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at XSport Fitness in August 2013.

Interview

ask about previous work experience, goals for promotion, where you see yourself in 5 years, how long do you plan on staying with the company. Have you had experience in sales or working in a gym environment

Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago Ridge, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Chicago Ridge, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

Personal and very quick. We talked a lot about experience and possible stratagies. We discussed alot of what the company was looking for in terms of training, sales, and character as well.

Assistant Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

You sit down in the lobby with people all around you. The manager will look for you to be distracted. you will need to be confident, strong willed and have a understanding of how a gym works. Will have to understand how to manage other departments through out the gym. Must not be afraid to clean, sell and manage

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Skokie, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

The talent recruiter was unprofessional. I was not interviewed for the position of Assistant General Manager. I met the General Manager of the facility not the Area Director I was scheduled to meet with.

Interview Questions

• I was ask to talk about myself. I wasn't asking questioned   Answer Question

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lyons, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Lyons, IL) in October 2009.

Interview

Really easy if you have a pulse you are in

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation

Licensed Massage Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Schaumburg, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

I was asked about my availability, work experience, and length of time as a massage therapist. The spa manager was the one who interviewed me and she was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What is my style of massage?   1 Answer

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Naperville, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from a hiring manager. I spoke with the manager on the phone briefly and they asked me to come in for a one on one interview with the General Manager of the gym. I had a brief interview with the general manager and then I was hired a day or two later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Super easy and laid back interview process, was hired on the spot. Once you're hired though you have to go to training at the Chicago Ridge location which is extremely difficult to get to if you don't live close to that gym.