XSport Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

1.8

Porter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Darien, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Darien, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

Easy going, personal and honest. The interview process was easy, and quick. I was able to get interviewed and hired quick. The manager was honest and straight forward with me.

Interview Questions

• If I was able to work efficiently and be friendly to members at the same time.   1 Answer

Child Care Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lyons, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Lyons, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

It was quite a fast and easy process. I enjoyed learning about the benefits of the job, the guidelines and meeting new people. During the interview, I met different people and what they were applying for. I'm happy to be apart of the Xsport fitness team!

Interview Questions

• How are you the best fit for this position?   1 Answer

Fitness Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Laid back meeting with regional manager. Asks about leadership and how to deal with specific circumstances. Asks about past jobs that you have held and the pros and cons with them. Overall good interview.

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Spoke to Personal Trainer Manager about a position for a swimming coach. It was very informal. I walked into the gym to sign up for a membership and found an opportunity to become a swim coach. I was signed up for employee orientation the same day.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with training?   1 Answer

Childcare Provider Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

I set up an interview time and met at the XSport fitness location. I was interviewed right next to the front door. I was asked when I was available. After I accepted I was show around and went to training the next week.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had previous experience watching children.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XSport Fitness.

Interview

It was very brief and I can tell she really needed someone to take the position. I didn't know at the time but down the line i realized many people quit in this location

Interview Questions

• If i was free for a certain shift   1 Answer

Porter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Schaumburg, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

I am not sure I would call it an interview; they had me fill out some paperwork and then asked me what my availability was. There was no real 'interview' process and the paperwork I filled out during this interview I had to fill out again at the orientation, which I guess would be the 'real interview' for people.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for xsport?   1 Answer

Licensed Massage Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Schaumburg, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

I was asked about my availability, work experience, and length of time as a massage therapist. The spa manager was the one who interviewed me and she was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What is my style of massage?   1 Answer

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Interview

Not tough at all. honestly if you're squared away and know your stuff you will get hired. Xsport is always looking for trainers. Also, pay is based on the number of certifications you possess. The more certs the more money you're paid per session.

Certified Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Schaumburg, IL).

Interview

Very casual, showed up suited up could of went in jeans, was hired on spot, they will try to put you down and lessen your value, don't believe everything they say either. Was promised one location but went to another, was promised one pay rate but was given another. A valuable question to ask is who is your fitness manager going to be, what's their experience and how many people do they sign up for training as well as their average session package sold (2-4 packs is nothing look for like 16-32)

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this field   1 Answer