XSport Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 12, 2017

1.8

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Spoke to Personal Trainer Manager about a position for a swimming coach. It was very informal. I walked into the gym to sign up for a membership and found an opportunity to become a swim coach. I was signed up for employee orientation the same day.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with training?   1 Answer

Childcare Provider Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

I set up an interview time and met at the XSport fitness location. I was interviewed right next to the front door. I was asked when I was available. After I accepted I was show around and went to training the next week.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had previous experience watching children.   Answer Question

Front Desk Attendant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XSport Fitness.

Interview

It was very brief and I can tell she really needed someone to take the position. I didn't know at the time but down the line i realized many people quit in this location

Interview Questions

• If i was free for a certain shift   1 Answer

Porter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Schaumburg, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

I am not sure I would call it an interview; they had me fill out some paperwork and then asked me what my availability was. There was no real 'interview' process and the paperwork I filled out during this interview I had to fill out again at the orientation, which I guess would be the 'real interview' for people.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for xsport?   1 Answer

Licensed Massage Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Schaumburg, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

I was asked about my availability, work experience, and length of time as a massage therapist. The spa manager was the one who interviewed me and she was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What is my style of massage?   1 Answer

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Interview

Not tough at all. honestly if you're squared away and know your stuff you will get hired. Xsport is always looking for trainers. Also, pay is based on the number of certifications you possess. The more certs the more money you're paid per session.

Certified Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Schaumburg, IL).

Interview

Very casual, showed up suited up could of went in jeans, was hired on spot, they will try to put you down and lessen your value, don't believe everything they say either. Was promised one location but went to another, was promised one pay rate but was given another. A valuable question to ask is who is your fitness manager going to be, what's their experience and how many people do they sign up for training as well as their average session package sold (2-4 packs is nothing look for like 16-32)

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this field   1 Answer

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Garden City, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call a few days after. Came in for an interview and it was like a conversation. I got hired on the spot and started training a few days later.

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Skokie, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

The talent recruiter was unprofessional. I was not interviewed for the position of Assistant General Manager. I met the General Manager of the facility not the Area Director I was scheduled to meet with.

Interview Questions

• I was ask to talk about myself. I wasn't asking questioned   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elmhurst, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Elmhurst, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

There wasn't then hired me on the spot cause they didn't have anyone to clean the gym that was really it and when I was there everyone was standing around