XSport Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at XSport Fitness

1.8

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (New York, NY) in August 2019.

Interview

Quick. I got an on spot interview with the operations manager at the gym, then I had a phone interview with the general manager. A couple days later I was invited back to the gym, and I met with him and he hired me.

Interview Questions

• How confident are you with approaching strangers at the gym?   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Interview

brief and to the point. If you get accepted then there is a training you go to for 3 days. You learn some hr stuff and sign a lot of paperwork. Read the contract carefully. It is quite strict

Interview Questions

• How would you encourage a client who has lost motivation to exercise?   Answer Question

Jul 24, 2019 – Director, Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! Our onboarding program is designed to give employees a solid foundation on which to grow their career.

Anonymous Employee in Addison, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Addison, IL).

Interview

Compensation and job description.. it’s better for someone to walk inside the club and request the fitness manager. They will mostly interview you right there on site. Ask be prepared to ask questions about the process and the starting pay so you can be prepared and know what to look for your pay rate

Interview Questions

XSport Fitness Response

Jul 24, 2019 – Director, Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback and diligence in the interview process.

Personal Trainer Interview

Interview

Was easy to get hired. Just have to get licnesed after a few months. Must be able to work with a team of sales professionals and persoanl trainers. Just show up and be willing to learn and you will do fine.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Group interview. Manager went over the the job description, collected everyone's resumes and asked everyone what made them apply to XSport Fitness . Afterwards, if anyone had questions. I was the only one that asked questions, therefore the only one that looked interested in the position.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to apply to XSport Fitness?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Chicago, IL).

Interview

you get hired instantly and then you go for 5 days of fitness which is basically you going for a week for 8 hours a day and listen to repetitive stuff.

Certified Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niles, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Niles, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview process was very easy and informal. I had to meet/interview with the general manager who browsed my application and asked that I needed to take the certification for PT within 3 months of hire when I had a BS in Kinesiology which sufficed. I also talked with the Fitness manager who just talked about fitness in general and asked questions like "What would you do first when an overweight person is the one you're training?" or "What are your qualifications for this position?" Then lastly, I met with the regional manager who hired me in the spot asked me why I want to join the company and what I see myself in the future in the company.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

A long, two hour interview with abstract questions like caring about someone more than they cared about themselves. Also asked to 'walk the floor' of the gym and write down member's goals. Also 'train' the interviewer in certain exercises. Not hard stuff if you truly love working out and do regularly. I learned most of what I know not from my certification, but going to the gym every day for years and my own research on youtube, yes youtube.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you cared about someone more than they cared about themselves.   Answer Question

Feb 25, 2019 – Director, Human Resources

Thanks for providing your feedback and a picture of what the interview experience is like.

Porter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Darien, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Darien, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

Easy going, personal and honest. The interview process was easy, and quick. I was able to get interviewed and hired quick. The manager was honest and straight forward with me.

Interview Questions

• If I was able to work efficiently and be friendly to members at the same time.   1 Answer

Child Care Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lyons, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at XSport Fitness (Lyons, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

It was quite a fast and easy process. I enjoyed learning about the benefits of the job, the guidelines and meeting new people. During the interview, I met different people and what they were applying for. I'm happy to be apart of the Xsport fitness team!

Interview Questions

• How are you the best fit for this position?   1 Answer