Xanodyne Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Xanodyne Pharmaceuticals

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Xanodyne Pharmaceuticals (Newport, KY) in June 2011.

Interview

typical interview. Nothing to rave or complain about. Don't remember much of the interview so I guess it was decent. interviewer was very friendly and welcoming which made it easy to talk to her openly and conversationally instead of going through a checklist of regular stupid interview questions.

Interview Questions

• None of the corny questions asked in some interviews. We talked about my experience. It was very conversational and did not feel like there was a set list of questions.   Answer Question

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xanodyne Pharmaceuticals (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2011.

Interview

-Initial Phone screening to weed out any individuals that lacked requisite experience and/background
    -Face to face interview in hotel conference room. Discussed background, education, what the job entailed, why I think I would be a good fit for position, bonus structure, a typical day working for Xanodyne, competitors, features and benefits of products, targeted physicians, ranking sales people and targets, and I was asked to sell interviewer the office chair I was sitting in.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are right person for this position?   Answer Question

Field Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xanodyne Pharmaceuticals in June 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter and a personality test online. Submission of Resume and questionaire to recruiter. Face to Face interview with hiring manager for about 1 hour - review of past experience, discussing positions held, successes, challenges, reason for wanting this position.

Negotiation

The manager stated that the salary offer was non-negotiable. The benefits were non-negotiable also. However, I think it would be prudent to try to negotiate those benefits if someone is interviewing now.

Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xanodyne Pharmaceuticals in July 2009.

Interview

close the hiring manager. They want aggressie sales reps

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiating

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xanodyne Pharmaceuticals in December 2008.

Interview

Phone Interview, Face to Face with hiring Manager, Meet with - Ride Along with another Rep- Call with offer

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you disagreed with management and how you handled it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating took place. Others should negotiate but will be asked for documentation to support any pay increase ie: previous paycheck stubs, w-2.