Xantrion Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xantrion Support Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Xantrion

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peabody, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Xantrion (Peabody, MA) in January 2020.

Interview

Dragged me through four weeks of interviews including a flight across the country only to sit on their hands for a week and then give me a rejection with vague reasoning. They’re too picky and will waste your time.

Interview Questions

Xantrion Response

Mar 13, 2020 – Owner

I am sorry the process got so drawn out. I would find that frustrating too, especially since you ultimately didn't get the job. Normally that doesn't happen, so I investigated. I learned there were unusual circumstances which caused the extra interviews and I am confident your situation won't be repeated anytime soon. Thank you for helping us keep our interviewing process on track.

Other Interview Reviews for Xantrion

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xantrion (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview. General HR questions plus surprise technical questions. Interested in the person and their personality. Wanted to know what they expect for salary of course. Not a hard phone interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Xantrion (Oakland, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Lengthy which keeps you on the edge but when you start working you see why. Xantrion runs lean and mean. Running lean and mean leaves little room for slacking. So if you're reading this, bear with the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xantrion (Oakland, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Received a call from a recruiter from Xantrion. He didn't sound very personable and was clearly reading off of a script. I'm not sure where he pulled my resume from, but he had all my positions and responsibilities out of order. While I was answering his questions about each position, with out fail, after 45 seconds he would interrupt me and move to another question. He asked 8 or so very basic IT Admin questions and then asked me to take an online personality test. It took about 90 minutes to go through. The next business day I was sent an e-mail from him saying I was not "closely aligned" with their requirements.
    Xantrion's recruiters are too inexperienced to judge applicants, so upper management has them use a personality test. Sounds like a company who just likes to play mind games.

Interview Questions

• What are all the ways you know of to open Windows Task Manager?   Answer Question
    • What is the difference between an OST file and a PST file?   Answer Question
    • What is RAID? What is the difference between RAID 0 and RAID 1?   Answer Question
    • You are asked to build a custom computer. List everything you will need and why.   Answer Question

Xantrion Response

Sep 6, 2016 – Admin

I am so sorry this was your experience. Based on your feedback, we are reviewing and updating our interviewing process. Thank you for helping us improve what we are doing.