Xby2 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xby2 Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Xby2

Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at Xby2 in November 2012.

Interview

campus interview

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot of questions about Java and that covered memory allocation,polymorphism and abstract classes.Also asked a few questions about networks and data structures(trees mainly).   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Xby2 (Farmington Hills, MI) in January 2011.

Interview

questions not entirely related to job

not offered

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xby2.

Interview

Sent cover letter & resume, got reply the next day, a few questions about visa & transportation etc through email, then online technical accessment, 2 parts, 25MC & 3 code reading/writing, the reading is in an imaginary language and writing is in your preferred language, then a Skype interview, questions like the major principles in OOP, and data structures questions, and then some coding about recursion& lists etc.

Interview Questions

• What are the 4 major principles of OOP   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xby2 in January 2014.

Interview

Had 2 rounds of interviews before they moved on with other candidates. First interview included basic programming knowledge questions, questions about you, and coding in your preferred language. The second interview was all technical technical questions and coding.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xby2 in February 2011.

Interview

The first round was an online test. After Clearing that I gave a phone interview of around 1 hour. Questions were mostly based on Java concepts and Data structures.

Interview Questions

• What are the basic Java principles   1 Answer