Xcel Energy Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xcel Energy Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Xcel Energy

2.7

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xcel Energy in May 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview. I was given the interview opportunity from a employee referral. Questions were basically about your personality, such as the typical "tell us about a time" questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Xcel Energy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minn City, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Xcel Energy (Minn City, MN) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview was in person answering question to a panel of two people asking questions. The questions were basic interview questions and not really related to the position I was applying for

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xcel Energy (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

I submitted my resume online. Did not include a cover letter. Two to three weeks later I got a call and email to set up an interview. The interview went very well. Getting there was simple even when I don't have a car. The interviewers asked a few typical "HR questions" to make sure I was able to perform the job functions, but aside from that they were more interested in getting to know me as a person.

Interview Questions

• There were not any tricky "tell me about a time when" questions. They were all straight-forward questions   Answer Question