Xcel Energy Regulatory Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xcel Energy Regulatory Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Xcel Energy

2.5

Regulatory Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xcel Energy in December 2013.

Interview

There were two interviewers who took turns asking questions. They were friendly and put me at ease. There was no time left at the end for my questions. Questions were behavioural mostly - tell me about a time when you ...

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Xcel Energy

Regulatory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xcel Energy (Denver, CO).

Interview

It took several weeks for the company to begin interviews after the job closed. However, once HR contacted me for a very brief (easy) phone screen to 1.) see if I was still interested since it had been some time, and 2.) feel me out for salary requirements. The same day of the phone screen I had an interview scheduled within about 3 business days. My interview was with department manager and one team member. Interviewers were very professional and pleasant. Interview was same day as this survey so no job offer.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very straight forward STAR formal questions. Describe a time when you had to work with a project team, what was the project and what was the outcome? Describe a time when something needed immediate action and how did you respond? What was the outcome? What is demand side mapping? What is load planning? Rate your knowledge of energy efficiency. Rate your knowledge of renewable energy.   1 Answer