Xceligent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xceligent Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2017

1.8

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Xceligent.

Interview

There was a typing test as well as a web navigation exam. Once hired the training was about 3 weeks each week ending with an exam that require you to pass in order to keep the job.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you handled an irate cuatomer?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xceligent.

Interview

Cattle call so called job fair. Had to decide right then and there whether to take job when offered with the amount of pay. No negotiating, no thinking about or discussing with family/spouse.

Interview Questions

• Did I know how to use excel spreadsheets.   1 Answer

Comp Sales Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Springs, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xceligent (Blue Springs, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

Pretty easy interview process. I came into the written quiz over my basic skills and a math quiz. The test was pretty easy as well period felt like they didn't ask me a ton of questions they told me a lot about the company Kama so I came prepared with my own questions and I would suggest anyone interviewing at this employer do the same.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Commercial Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Springs, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xceligent (Blue Springs, MO) in April 2016.

Interview

Took a typing test which I was very nervous about but was able to pass. Went directly after test to interview with human resources. They asked the general questions and were very polite. I received a call a few days later that I got the job.

Tenant Research Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xceligent.

Interview

Very comfortable. The worst part was the typing test which I had been practicing for for several weeks. I had two people interview me who like myself were Real Estate illiterate and had learned a new trade but when asked how they felt about changing careers to become an Xceligent employee the response was "I love it". I was sold. I did a little research on the company and asked a few questions of my own which was suggested by my coach. Though I was nervous, I was able to breathe and be myself. Very comfortable

Interview Questions

• How did I prioritize my day in my previous career?   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Springs, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xceligent (Blue Springs, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard interview with typing test and accuracy test. In all sincerity, I didn't know quite how to answer this as I had never worked around a commercial real estate market, cold calling brokers/clients, etc. but I assured them I was a hard, ethical worker who would do my best, after training, for their company. I had a good references, both personal and professional, that were never asked for. The interview took less than 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to OUR company??? How much experience do you have in this field? Are you interested in advancing with a growing company?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Xceligent (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Several Phone Conversations, delayed response times, questionable HR department. Company seems to be a little all over the place and not sure who the actual decision maker was. They were bringing on a large group of people, mass hiring, makes you think about quality over quantity and who you are going to be working with.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a company that is constantly changing and growing?   1 Answer

Commercial Research Associated Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Springs, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xceligent (Blue Springs, MO) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview went really well. The interviewer was nice and made me feel comfortable. It wasn't too lengthy and I didn't feel like they were trying to trip me up. Make sure to come prepared with questions about the position, otherwise I imagine the interview would be really short and they won't think you're interested. Since they didn't seem to ask a lot of questions I imagine the interview would fall flat without innovation on the interviewee's part.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If they bring up pay ask for more than you think they will give you. With this company I've discovered they ask what you want so they don't pay you as much as others.

Anonymous Interview

Interview

I made the contact to the company and had an in-person interview. This interview required some questions about my personal life and work experience as well as questions regarding what the company did. Received job within 1 week.

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Hired after 2 meetings. They were more interested and focused on making sure I signed all the paperwork that negated any responsibility if termination were an option. There were not very educational on the benefits process. Had to figure it all out myself.

Negotiation

None. They said take it or leave it