Xcenda Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xcenda Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Xcenda (North Charleston, SC) in June 2016.

Interview

Multi-stage interview process with progression in level of detail regarding daily job interactions. Begin with general recruiter and advance to the hiring manager's supervisor. Interview with leadership from cross area may be required.

Interview Questions

• Experience with the process in helping to gain access to premium priced therapies not on formulary or denied coverage.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Xcenda (San Francisco, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

The Vice President must be the nicest man that has ever interviewed me, he is very charismatic, knowledgeable, and attentive. You need to create 1 presentation on your own on Medicare Coverage, and 1 presentation of their choice. Received the job offer, and look forward to working in this company for many years to come.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had a disagreement with a coworker   Answer Question

Training Interview

Interview

Phone interview with hiring manager, followed by panel interview, and sample presentation. I met with approximately 5 members of management before being offered the position. The process was fairly lengthy but there was nothing really out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to prepare a presentation and present to a panel   Answer Question

Field Reimbursement Manager- Los Angeles Area Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Xcenda (Charlotte, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Three phone interviews. They were very pleasant (especially with Dr. Burnell). They were very clear about what they were looking for. I was extended an offer to interview in Charlotte the following Tuesday where I would have given a presentation on a topic of their choosing to two Senior executives. Initially, I was told there would be one week to prepare the presentation. Then it became 72 hours, which is not a huge deal because short deadlines often appear in this line of work.

Unfortunately, I could not accept the interview offer due to schedule conflicts with the interview and (potential) training period. I would suggest people research the company before applying and familiarize yourself with Medicare policies. Although, I could not accept the final interview, I will continue to apply because upon speaking with the three interviewers it became clear they are highly knowledgeable about advocacy reimbursement and career mentoring opportunities are available for employees.

Interview Questions

• A reimbursement scenario which was difficult for you or where you were not able to get reimbursement.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xcenda.

Interview

Phone screen with internal recruiter, then with hiring manager, then several two-person phone interviews, then no response. I sent professional thank you notes, followed up, but heard nothing. A professional approach would've been to say they were pursuing other candidates. If this is how they treat candidates, I'm glad I'm not working there.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xcenda (Tampa, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

Phone screen with HR, extended phone interview with hiring director, live interview and submission and presentation of PowerPoint Presentation to hiring manager and VP of Division. The presentation was related to the medical practice specialty that the position supported. The presentation included strategies for access and reimbursement support for the client's business goal. Subsequent to the presentation, the hiring manager and Vice-President asked some questions related to the presentation, which were not difficult if you knew your subject matter.

Interview Questions

• Can you manage a high level of travel.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Xcenda (Dallas, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Consisted of phone screen, then they want you to put together a powerpoint on a reimbursement topic of your choice, to present to VP & Service line director. It was pretty straight-forward, standard STAR method behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with Buy & Bill. Overall experience was as expected   Answer Question

Market Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Xcenda (Tampa, FL) in April 2010.

Interview

Initially contacted through HR. Participated in a screening, two telephone interviews, and a series of 5 or 6 in-person interviews on site. I was asked to prepare and deliver a presentation to a group of 4-5 employees. I was told that my presentation could be on any topic and that content wasn't important. Company seemed confused as to what their needs were at the time. After following up with the hiring manager several times, I was final told by another employee that I wasn't being offered the position. Ultimately, I was told that the content of my presentation wasn't strong enough and that was the reason I wasn't offered the position. Six months after my interview, I received an email saying that I was no longer being considered for the position.

Interview Questions

• If you are offered the position, in what area do you think you will need the most training?   Answer Question

Manager Market Access Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hannover (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Xcenda (Hannover (Germany)).

Interview

2x45 min one-on-one interviews, nice atmosphere, no taff or mean questions, more a get to know each other. No detailed questions about the job, more general things about yourself. No salary negotiations, which is a minus in my opinion as this should be clarified early in the apllication process. Prepare your own questions and make sure to ask as time is short and they keep asking.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your study topic, why did you do a PhD, summarize your PhD in 3 sentences, what kind of a person are you, why did you choose you hobbies... typical questions. Do you know what ist AMNOG and IQWIG?   Answer Question

Field Reimbursement Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xcenda in November 2010.

Interview

Very quick without a great deal of discussion. There were several key factors that were not disclosed in the interview process and that information was critical to being happy with the position,.

Interview Questions

• How do you bill for an unlisted drug code?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate a higher salary and benefits like time off immediately. They do, however, do not keep job offer promises.