Xcenda Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Xcenda

3.2

Market Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Xcenda (Tampa, FL) in April 2010.

Interview

Initially contacted through HR. Participated in a screening, two telephone interviews, and a series of 5 or 6 in-person interviews on site. I was asked to prepare and deliver a presentation to a group of 4-5 employees. I was told that my presentation could be on any topic and that content wasn't important. Company seemed confused as to what their needs were at the time. After following up with the hiring manager several times, I was final told by another employee that I wasn't being offered the position. Ultimately, I was told that the content of my presentation wasn't strong enough and that was the reason I wasn't offered the position. Six months after my interview, I received an email saying that I was no longer being considered for the position.

Interview Questions

• If you are offered the position, in what area do you think you will need the most training?   Answer Question

Training Interview

Interview

Phone interview with hiring manager, followed by panel interview, and sample presentation. I met with approximately 5 members of management before being offered the position. The process was fairly lengthy but there was nothing really out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to prepare a presentation and present to a panel   Answer Question

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Xcenda (Fort Mill, SC).

Interview

Three phone screens followed by an on-site. Phone calls were regarding background and fit with company.

I felt at ease and understood the role based on these conversations. Everyone I met with was fantastically warm, understanding, and insightful. Mostly behavioral questions and questions about business development activities as well as client facing experience.

No offer but I was glad to have met with everyone.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xcenda.

Interview

Phone screen with internal recruiter, then with hiring manager, then several two-person phone interviews, then no response. I sent professional thank you notes, followed up, but heard nothing. A professional approach would've been to say they were pursuing other candidates. If this is how they treat candidates, I'm glad I'm not working there.

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Xcenda in December 2017.

Interview

Situational based question s with panel of experts from a variety of fields. Your interview is a chance to elaborate upon your application in order to give the committee a better sense of who you are and why you are the best candidate .

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to resolve a conflict   1 Answer

Field Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Xcenda (Austin, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

The interviewing process was more than stressful, it was rude and unprofessional. The interviewer did not give time to respond before interrupting and asking another question. The interviewer was very sarcastic throughout the entire interviewing process/

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Xcenda (Dallas, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Consisted of phone screen, then they want you to put together a powerpoint on a reimbursement topic of your choice, to present to VP & Service line director. It was pretty straight-forward, standard STAR method behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with Buy & Bill. Overall experience was as expected   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Xcenda (San Francisco, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

The Vice President must be the nicest man that has ever interviewed me, he is very charismatic, knowledgeable, and attentive. You need to create 1 presentation on your own on Medicare Coverage, and 1 presentation of their choice. Received the job offer, and look forward to working in this company for many years to come.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had a disagreement with a coworker   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xcenda.

Interview

The interview process consisted of behavioral questions. The question asked you to think of a time about various situations and how you handle the situation along with the outcome. Thanks

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work for the company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xcenda (Charlotte, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

I had multiple over the phone interviews with different levels of the recruiting staff.
    Ex) Recruiter, Manager, Director
    Live Interview with Sr. Director and Hiring Manager
    The live interview included a presentation piece and a written piece, as well as the formal verbal interview and questions.

Interview Questions

• Reimbursement Experience
      How to handle payer issues
      How to handle claims denials   1 Answer