Xcenda Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 26, 2017

3.3

Field Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Xcenda (Austin, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

The interviewing process was more than stressful, it was rude and unprofessional. The interviewer did not give time to respond before interrupting and asking another question. The interviewer was very sarcastic throughout the entire interviewing process/

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xcenda.

Interview

The interview process consisted of behavioral questions. The question asked you to think of a time about various situations and how you handle the situation along with the outcome. Thanks

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work for the company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Xcenda (North Charleston, SC) in June 2016.

Interview

Multi-stage interview process with progression in level of detail regarding daily job interactions. Begin with general recruiter and advance to the hiring manager's supervisor. Interview with leadership from cross area may be required.

Interview Questions

• Experience with the process in helping to gain access to premium priced therapies not on formulary or denied coverage.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Xcenda (San Francisco, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

The Vice President must be the nicest man that has ever interviewed me, he is very charismatic, knowledgeable, and attentive. You need to create 1 presentation on your own on Medicare Coverage, and 1 presentation of their choice. Received the job offer, and look forward to working in this company for many years to come.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had a disagreement with a coworker   Answer Question

Training Interview

Interview

Phone interview with hiring manager, followed by panel interview, and sample presentation. I met with approximately 5 members of management before being offered the position. The process was fairly lengthy but there was nothing really out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to prepare a presentation and present to a panel   Answer Question

Field Reimbursement Manager- Los Angeles Area Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Xcenda (Charlotte, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Three phone interviews. They were very pleasant (especially with Dr. Burnell). They were very clear about what they were looking for. I was extended an offer to interview in Charlotte the following Tuesday where I would have given a presentation on a topic of their choosing to two Senior executives. Initially, I was told there would be one week to prepare the presentation. Then it became 72 hours, which is not a huge deal because short deadlines often appear in this line of work.

Unfortunately, I could not accept the interview offer due to schedule conflicts with the interview and (potential) training period. I would suggest people research the company before applying and familiarize yourself with Medicare policies. Although, I could not accept the final interview, I will continue to apply because upon speaking with the three interviewers it became clear they are highly knowledgeable about advocacy reimbursement and career mentoring opportunities are available for employees.

Interview Questions

• A reimbursement scenario which was difficult for you or where you were not able to get reimbursement.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xcenda.

Interview

Phone screen with internal recruiter, then with hiring manager, then several two-person phone interviews, then no response. I sent professional thank you notes, followed up, but heard nothing. A professional approach would've been to say they were pursuing other candidates. If this is how they treat candidates, I'm glad I'm not working there.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xcenda (Charlotte, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

I had multiple over the phone interviews with different levels of the recruiting staff.
    Ex) Recruiter, Manager, Director
    Live Interview with Sr. Director and Hiring Manager
    The live interview included a presentation piece and a written piece, as well as the formal verbal interview and questions.

Interview Questions

• Reimbursement Experience
      How to handle payer issues
      How to handle claims denials   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xcenda (Tampa, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

Phone screen with HR, extended phone interview with hiring director, live interview and submission and presentation of PowerPoint Presentation to hiring manager and VP of Division. The presentation was related to the medical practice specialty that the position supported. The presentation included strategies for access and reimbursement support for the client's business goal. Subsequent to the presentation, the hiring manager and Vice-President asked some questions related to the presentation, which were not difficult if you knew your subject matter.

Interview Questions

• Can you manage a high level of travel.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Xcenda (Dallas, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Consisted of phone screen, then they want you to put together a powerpoint on a reimbursement topic of your choice, to present to VP & Service line director. It was pretty straight-forward, standard STAR method behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with Buy & Bill. Overall experience was as expected   Answer Question