Xcenda Interview Questions in Tampa, FL | Glassdoor

Xcenda Interview Questions in Tampa, FL

Updated Aug 26, 2016

Field Reimbursement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xcenda (Tampa, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

Phone screen with HR, extended phone interview with hiring director, live interview and submission and presentation of PowerPoint Presentation to hiring manager and VP of Division. The presentation was related to the medical practice specialty that the position supported. The presentation included strategies for access and reimbursement support for the client's business goal. Subsequent to the presentation, the hiring manager and Vice-President asked some questions related to the presentation, which were not difficult if you knew your subject matter.

Interview Questions

• Can you manage a high level of travel.   1 Answer

Market Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Xcenda (Tampa, FL) in April 2010.

Interview

Initially contacted through HR. Participated in a screening, two telephone interviews, and a series of 5 or 6 in-person interviews on site. I was asked to prepare and deliver a presentation to a group of 4-5 employees. I was told that my presentation could be on any topic and that content wasn't important. Company seemed confused as to what their needs were at the time. After following up with the hiring manager several times, I was final told by another employee that I wasn't being offered the position. Ultimately, I was told that the content of my presentation wasn't strong enough and that was the reason I wasn't offered the position. Six months after my interview, I received an email saying that I was no longer being considered for the position.

Interview Questions

• If you are offered the position, in what area do you think you will need the most training?   Answer Question