Xchanging Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 9, 2017

2.7

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newmarket, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Xchanging (Newmarket, NH) in January 2011.

Interview

It was not as methidical as I expected.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to be after 5 yeears   2 Answers

Senior Test Lead Interview

Interview

Interview on performance testing describing the steps involved in planning and execution of end-to-end performance testing. Also some of the processes involved in achieving 100% automation etc. Made me create and publish performance test reports along with automation reports for management to review and comment.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xchanging.

Interview

Very fast and quick , they just ask me all the standard interview questions such as what is your skills etc what is your age, where are you living in, how you find this job

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xchanging (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Bad and unprofessional experience. First round is MCQ based on C# .net basics. It's easy.
    Next is coding round in which a person comes with a laptop and gives you three questions. You need to get all 3 in order to proceed to F2F round.
    I got stuck in the second question, then the guy was like let me show you how to do it(after I gave up), and he himself got stuck in the same question for like 15 minutes. He couldn't do it and then I was asked to leave. Later on I got a call from the HR asking about the status, I told her exactly what happend so she said she will get back to me. Then I was called for another .net profile after around a month. I came all the way from Noida, only to find out that they won't pay anything near about my expectations. I already had my ECTC in mail. They didn't say anything then. wasted my whole day. Bad experience.

Interview Questions

• String manipulation program.
      LINQ operation program.
      They focus on core c# basics so do prepare that.
      Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Xchanging (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview was scheduled by HR of Xchanging.

HR has given me written test, which I was sure to clear but HR came and said u got only 8 out of 40.
    I was surprised and requested them to cross check again. She then again came and said your written is clear as HR was checking answers from some other answer sheet.
    Ok Then I appeared for face to face and after that he told me to sit and wait for your feedback.
    HR came and said your this F2F is clear wait for another Manager round.
    And again she came back after 5 min and said Manager is not available we will get back to you.

I did not get call from Xchanging for some days, so I called the same HR and I was surprised to hear her words: YOUR CV IS NOT Shortlisted.

WHAT A NONSENCE PEOPLE

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shimoga (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xchanging (Shimoga (India)).

Interview

Interview was very well organised and very tough to clear the interview.Iterview was conducted by three human resouce member.But i gone through it nicely. xchanging is very friendly company

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xchanging (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

1. Aptitude Test (1 hour) which includes maths questions, reasoning questions and testing MCQ's (ISTQB types)
    2. Subjective Testing Testing (Write Test cases)
    3. Technical interview
    4. Another technical interview

Apti and subjective test was easy. Well managed drive.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solan (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xchanging (Solan (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I apply through online job portal.The call me and First they take a aptitude test with 25 question i have to score 13 at least and then typing test.After i have 2 a interviews same day with different peoples then final interview with branch manager.

Xchanging Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Xchanging (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

They were Very quick in the hiring process, time taken for all the interview and HR discussion was less than 2 month. HR team was friendly while taking to candidates.

Interview Questions

• They were keen to know what value and growth I would be able to bring on the table and how I could achieve it   1 Answer

Accounts Interview

Interview

Had got a mail from portal for accounts job in Xchanging company. When I went for interview they made to wait for 3 n 1/2 hrs and then told they need experienced candidates. But in the portal mail, the post was for fresher.