Xerox Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xerox Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Xerox

3.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

5 steps, rides days and interviews. Too much time How I was going to achieve plan, presenting territory management and my knowledge of the organization. It was pretty straight forward and was fine. I enjoy the experience. Xerox corporation is a fine company overall

Interview Questions

• How I was going to achieve plan, presenting territory management and my knowledge of the organization. It was pretty straight forward and was fine. I enjoy the experience. Xerox corporation is a fine company overall   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Xerox

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox (Brentwood, TN).

Interview

Applied online, was contacted by HR for initial phone screen. Then had a phone interview with a senior employee. I then was invited to interview in person with my manager, and the operations manager. I was given a tour of the office. Standard interview questions, but I should have known based on the managers attitude that this person was going to be a terrible manager to work for, beware!

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the exact questions, but mostly about past experience and behavioral based interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I stated that based on my background and experience that I should be at high end of pay range, the Operations manager agreed, and that is what was offered.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Seattle, WA) in December 2012.

Interview

Personality Test, Panel interview, Phone Interview, multiple 1 on 1 interviews, Panel Presentation, and Ride Along with a Rep.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

all starting reps are made the same offer for account executive position when they enter with no prior sales experience.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Xerox (Raleigh, NC) in April 2013.

Interview

Assessment Test and one on one interview

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in 3 words   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2012.

Interview

Lengthy interview process with a strong focus on what you can bring to the table as a new rep. They look for outgoing individuals who are incredibly money motivated.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Orlando, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

4 interviews; phone screen, face to face with manager, face to face with sales director and personality test- Very difficult interview- They will ask a lot of unexpected questions that you haven't faced before- be prepared for it.

Interview Questions

• Why don't you have documentation of your sales results?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Boston, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

First step was a phone screen. Spoke with the sales manager and he determined that he wanted to meet me. I met him in a coffee shop for the first interview. I came into the office about a week later and met more of the team. Another week or two later I came back into the office, met the VP and the President, then conducted a ride-along day. Got the offer after the ride day.

Interview Questions

• What is something you are passionate about - sell it to me.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

Very structured set of interviews. Start with the HR/recruiter, then with some middle management, followed by an intense role play of 4 hours. Last interview was with national VP's. Didn't get the job (I'm so glad), but the interview process was the best I've been through in my carreer.

Interview Questions

• Have you read our annual report?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Xerox (Kochi (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Total three rounds of interview, HR, Lead and manager.If HR round is ok then we can attend next round that with team lead they will ask some basic Accounting and work related questions and if we pass then we have interview with manager only have some personal que.

Interview Questions

• Introduction, details about experience, salary expectation basic accounting   Answer Question

Negotiation

We can negotiate

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xerox in April 2017.

Interview

Very straight forward and not friendly. It is basically to cut off the ones that are not fit to work. I personally did not even want to work here and interviewed for experiences.