Xerox Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xerox Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Xerox

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Sandy, UT) in October 2014.

Interview

It was simple and straightforward. I met with one hiring manager. I was later called to interview with a second manager. We reviewed my past work history as well as my education.

Other Interview Reviews for Xerox

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

Usually receive email first, interview scheduling discussed, phone conference with a few people, and then in person interview, may offer travel assistance. I'm not sure what hiring process is because I was not hired

Interview Questions

• when was last time you had dispute with coworker, and how was it resolved   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Rochester, NY).

Interview

I met with the hiring manager who described the job to me, and took me around the floor to meet the people I could potentially be working with. He explained he had other interviews to conduct, but would get back to me in a couple days with his answer. I left and returned to the company I was working for at the time. I had a message on my phone, which was my staffing agency telling me I got the job and started on Monday!

Interview Questions

• It was important they understand my level of experience with office based applications.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xerox (Chesapeake, VA) in February 2011.

Interview

The mass interview that was open to the public was very chaotic. The parking was congested, the building was congested, the interview process was very long and drawn out.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for this company.   Answer Question
    • What would you do type of questions. I truly hate those questions.. Ultimately a person is looking for a job. Hire me, train me and based on the position determines if said employee needs to be mico-managed or not.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

Candidates usually start as temp through an agency.

Interview Questions

• Questions are fairly common. Hiring Manager did his best to make me feel at ease.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in North York, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xerox (North York, ON (Canada)) in November 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, followed by a phone interview and in personal interview. Process took 1 week. During the interview they ask basic behavioral questions and experience with Microsoft excel. The Manager that interview me was very nice and considered my career goals. That might not the case in terms of growth within the company. I have also heard that their job posting are everywhere, indeed, university recruitment and workopolis.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to go above and beyond the call of duty to get a job done.   Answer Question