Xerox Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Analyst

Xerox Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Xerox

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xerox (Orange, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

Spoke to recruiter, went in for face to face, received offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NONE

Other Interview Reviews for Xerox

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online 1 week later I received an e-mail from a recruiter to submit a questionnaire. A few days after I submitted the questionnaire I was invited for a face-to-face interview. I thought the interview went well, although while waiting in the lobby I witnessed some of the most unprofessional activity. I was promised that I would hear back from the recruiter very soon. Two weeks later and still nothing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Xerox (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

Phone screens by HR Headhunters followed by interviews

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you failed and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Received a call from HR and then a quick Telephone interview followed by a day long in perosn interview by the entire group that i was being hired into

I thought that the entire interview was just talk and talk but no walking the talk

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xerox in July 2012.

Interview

interview process is very fast. They will have a phone interview first and then face to face interview. They will make the offer within a week. The interview will be very technical however they do ask few behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• They will ask for your past experience and do want to know about future plans.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

3 rounds of interview.. 2 techinal - telephonic.. one f2f at Xerox office followed by HR discussion on salary. the telephonic rounds were simple. out of the 2, one was taken by the US manager. Average level of complexity in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Vulnerability assessment process and penetration testing   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xerox (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

First there was a phone call regarding the availability and then the recruiter called to inform me about the job roles and responsibility. Then, the team member had brief discussion with me on my experience and then went to ask me the tools i used the most.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Three rounds of Interview.
    Was selected from among 40 Candidates who applied for the job.
    My strength was my language skills, well travelled, adaptability, enterprising, adventrous nature.
    Had done research about the company and studied the current advertisements.
    Knew little bit of technology aspect.

Negotiation

It was my first job interview ans first acceptance too.

Analyst Interview

Interview

3 steps of interview. First is with HR, then with a direct Manager, and finally with Top Manager. Only one of them was personal, that was with a Manager. Two others were by phone. Smooth and pleasant. Requirement were higher than needed and asked actually. People were open and positive. Salary was agreed in the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• General questions about a previous experience and details on things described in CV. Just like acquaintance. No English although it was a requirement.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

There are three rounds of Interview 1. Written round - You will have to fill up all the questions related to health and welfare domain 2. Face to Face Interview round - Companies APC (Associate Process Consultants) will take your interview and they will ask you about the domain. 3. Manager Round - Manager will give situation and they also ask domain related questions and check your flexibility.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about the domain specific questions   1 Answer