Xerox Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xerox Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Xerox

2.3

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Xerox in February 2015.

Interview

Two interviews, two weeks or less after applying. Interviewers were friendly and consisted of the hiring manager and senior-level team members. The interview process was streamlined, but the onboarding process left much to be desired. It took maybe 10 days from application to offer, but 6 weeks from offer to start date.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Xerox

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xerox (Rochester, NY).

Interview

Meeting with manager of department, discussed position, what the role would entail as well as any additional items that would be considered outside the basic role and what user groups would be supported.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Uxbridge, England (UK)) in March 2011.

Interview

I had two interviews, two days apart. Both went really well and I was given the indication that they were really happy with me and the best candidate for the role. After weeks of excuses (hiring manager went to India for a few days, manager was off-sick for two days, recruiter couldn't get hold of them for the rest of the time), I was eventually rejected due to lack of interest from my side without the role being filled.

Even if the interviewer tell you that you are the best candidate and the recruiter tell you the same thing, the application still has to go through HR and they ended up throwing it out after weeks of excuses.

The interviews were easy and relaxed, but HR has their process and they seemed to be completely inflexible in going outside of it.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to do project management?   1 Answer