Xerox Customer Care Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xerox Customer Care Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Xerox

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Castleton, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Castleton, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was the most professional aspect about this company. Maria and Tess in recruiting are great. My experience with them is part of what made me want to work here. This company needs more people like actually working the call center and not just hidden away in HR.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Xerox

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xerox (Henderson, NC).

Interview

Took a skills assessment listening to different audio clips and had to answer questions regarding the different scenarios. Also had to do two typing tests. Then I did the interview. She was very nice and the interview went smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Name one situation where you had to deal with a unsatisfied customer and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. Set rate at 10/hr.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Newark, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

Application, semi lengthy .. Email a few days later with detailed info on the job and asking if you were still interested. Then phone interview , after phone interview in person interview then wait on a decision which I received a few hours later , then background check drug test and after that goes thru new hire paperwork online also lengthy , then start date and confirmation

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was more like a cattle call. I originally signed up to receive job alerts on their website. About a month later, I received an email stating that they were taking in-person interviews. After showing up and signing in, I sat in a general waiting area with between 25-30 other people until I was called back into a room and placed in front of a computer. After taking about 5 different online assessments, I was taken to another office where a gentleman reviewed my scores. After he reviewed my scores, I was scheduled to come back the following week for a face-to-face interview. The supervisor who interviewed me was very nice, answered my questions to the best of her ability, and offered me the job during the interview.

Interview Questions

• This particular supervisor did not ask the typical questions you'd expect for a CSR position. Instead, she explained the job duties, expectations and work culture. Since they have several supervisors, I am certain each interview experience will vary as all are not on the same page.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation as far as pay rate..

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2016.

Interview

I received a form email from them confirming our appointment, and it specifically stated to be prepared to be given an offer on the spot.

There was no initial phone interview, it was only the recruiter and I in her office for the interview, and I didn't speak with anyone else.

When you go in, they will set you up for a 20 question test on phone support techniques and 2 typing tests. Once the interview begins, they tell you about the client you'll support and ask a few broad customer service questions. They give you the opportunity to ask questions, as well. You'll talk about shift availability and confirm the pay rate, and schedule a training class to begin.

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in November 2012.

Interview

Short in-person evaluation of resume and interests by the hiring manager for the specific project. This is in response to advertisement with general description of job requirements. After clearing that initial assessment, a website link is provided with additional questions, and then a followup screening of typing and basic computer skills.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time that you were able to help someone event though they were upset and difficult to understand?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2015.

Interview

It is long you have to take an assessment and if you pass then go on to the interview process after the interview is over you have to fill out paper work and go take your drug test within the next few days.

Interview Questions

• How do you organize, what are your goals, how would your friends describe you in one word.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xerox (Tigard, OR) in March 2015.

Interview

I met at the scheduled appointment time with a person in human resources. We covered the basics of my work history, personal information, and testing submitted through an online application. Some interview questions explored the depth of my knowledge on products I have technically supported, some questions focused on customer service such as my language and tone. I toured the workspace and met with a manager to answer a few more position-specific questions, then finished the process with human resources.

Business casual attire is recommended.

Prepare for at least 2 hours total.

Interview Questions

• Talk about an experience with a difficult or unhappy customer and how was I able to assist that customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Tigard, OR) in July 2012.

Interview

They have a fairly streamlined hiring process. I got a phone interview the day after submitting my application and skills assessment. They asked me if I could come in the next day for an interview. When I went in for the interview I sat down with an HR recruiter who asked me the same questions I was already asked during the phone interview. Afterwards I was interviewed by a team supervisor. The interview consisted of 11 typical interview questions - nothing overly challenging or that caught me off guard. I went back to the HR department and was asked the same questions I was asked when I first sat down with them. They scheduled me for a drug screen, had me fill out some paperwork, and gave me my training schedule.

Interview Questions

• Like I said, the questions asked are typical of any interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There in no negotiating. The basically tell you that you must be willing to work any schedule on any day for little pay. Pretty much what you can expect for an entry-level tech support job.

Customer Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montego Bay (Jamaica)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Xerox (Montego Bay (Jamaica)) in March 2015.

Interview

It was very detailed and thorough. Sample calls to listen. Thick papers to fill out . Lots of people there with th same interview time so don't expect to get in at the time you're given.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation